.Sunday Dinner.

Anthony

Anthony

Walking around the aisles looking for Harmonie seemed to be eternity until I spotted her talking to some guy.

A wave of jealousy and slight territorial took over my body and the only think I could feel is anger. Like nigga...who are you? Repeatedly I inhaled and exhaled to limit my anger. I'm slowly working on that.

She's not my women and I need to remember that. I straightened out my jacket and began walking over to her. Once I walked up to her, ole boy walked away. I looked at her and then back at him, and right back at her.

"What was that all about?" I asked putting my protein powder in the cart.

"Oh nothing just some guy I met. He asked me out and I haven't been with anyone consistently for three years so fuck it." She explained while we walked to checkout.

"You went out with that dude umm---" I began to think snapping my finger.

"Yea Jarod Simmons. How you know him?" She asked as we put the items on the belt.

"Me and his older brother Jamal were in the same graduating class in high school and went to the same college. Every now and then Jarod would come to the college." She rolled her eyes and shook her head in acceptance. I laughed because I could tell she was annoyed just talking about him.

"So that will be $175.36. Will that be cash, credit or debit?" The cashier asked.

"Cash"

"Credit" We both said in unison. I looked at her while she pulled out her wallet. I refuse to let her pay for anything when she's with me. I slightly grabbed her wallet sticking my card into the chip reader. 

"Anthony. No" She pleaded reaching for my card.

"Stop ma." I slightly moved her to the side confirming this transaction. She stood there being fake mad until I gave her a smile.

Harmonie

We walked in the house with bulks of bags from home depot, Walmart, the grocery store etc. I dropped them on the island counter and began unloading bags.

"Alexa play 'Make it out Alive' by Nao!"  I yelled out to the Echo Dot. The sounds of  Nao's voice played throughout the surround sound system.

I sung along with the lyrics. Swaying back and forth feeling every word as I stacked the groceries away into the cabinets and refrigerator. Standing on the tip of my toes trying to put the boxes on top of the fridge but my five-four height had no chance before I felt someone grab the boxes from me.

I smiled up at Anthony feeling his hand rest on my lower back. He knows what he's doing.He grabbed the rest of the cabinet things putting them up without me even having to ask. Heiress and Ress went upstairs to their room giving out Z and I time to catch up
.