UNFORSEEN EVENTS

Triggers: semi-sexual violence 

Song: Like I Would by ZAYN and Arcade by Duncan ft Fletcher 

*****

Armena Riddle-Lestrange

It was a Saturday night and I was depressed— not just depressed, but morbidly melancholy. I sat at the local bar that we frequented, stirring my drink around in my glass. I never drank vodka but tonight I needed it. I wanted to numb the dull ache that I felt in every single crevice of my body. I hated that I let myself fall back into Draco. I hated that I let him effect me but I fucking missed him.

I missed him.

I knew that I shouldn't feel this way— not about him. I knew that it was a dangerous game that I was playing, but I couldn't help it. It was like my mind was begging me to come and play. Constantly taunting and teasing me, it was dangling Draco in front of my face like a carrot and I was the fluffy white rabbit. 

I threw back the rest of my drink, signaling the bartender for another. I wanted to get drunk, so drunk, that I would need Blaise to carry my body home.

"Are you even listening to me?" Pansy bumped my leg.

I jerked my head to the direction of Blaise and Pansy, raising an eyebrow at them.

"Sorry? I was just thinking..." I muttered.

"You hear that Blaise" Pansy smirked, "she was thinking. Lets see, two guesses what, or should I say who, she was thinking about."

"Not this again" Blaise groaned, rolling his neck in annoyance. "You two needed to cool it! I am not in the mood to attend a funeral anytime soon— Got it?" 

I bit my lip, shaking my head at my friends. Blaise was always the most responsible out of our little trio. It really surprised me considering how reckless he was in school. I wondered if he ever got tired of it.

"Where's little Josette?" I asked, changing the subject away from the one topic that was already on my mind.

"She's with granny Weasley" Blaise smirked, "she loves going to the burrow. Josette likes looking at the little pigs."

Pansy let out a high pitched noise that was something between a mixture of a whine and a squeel. She wiggled her body in her chair like a toddler.

"I want one" she pouted into her wine.

"A pig or a baby?" I smirked, winking at Blaise.

"A baby! " she cried. "Oh, I want a baby so bad!"

"Pans, and I do mean this in the nicest way possible, but you can barely take care of yourself and Potter" Blaise sighed, shaking his head. "I think you should wait on the whole baby thing." 

"Blaise..." I leaned forward on my elbow, "how do you put up with us?"

"Merlin knows, but I do and I have been for eleven years now."

"It's really been eleven years?" Pansy gasped, looking at both of us.

I hadn't really thought about it, but Blaise was right. It had been eleven years since I walked through those grand and magnificent doors into the great hall. It had been eleven years since I was sorted into the Slytherin house and became Pansy's roommate. It had been eleven years since I first laid eyes on Draco Malfoy.

Pansy's body broke me out of my thoughts as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pulled me in close to her. I felt the ends of her short black bob tickly my cheek as she hugged me close.

As You Are // D.M.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara