I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER

Trigger Warning: Miscarriage

Song: Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears For Fears, Everything I Wanted by Billie Ellish (specifically June month)

Draco Malfoy

"Good morning Mrs Malfoy" I hummed, as I kissed her bare shoulder.

Armena was my wife.

Fuck— that sounded so good to say. All night, Armena and I were completely tangled in each other, utterly blissful and connected as one. I watched as she stirred to life under me, waking up from her peaceful dream state. My lips trailing down her flesh, as if I still wasn't full after feasting on her all night long.

When I saw her walk down the aisle, the feeling was unlike anything I had ever experienced. I wanted to cherish that moment forever. I wanted to capture that moment and hold it close to my heart. Then when we bonded our marriage, watching that light mold into each other and our magic both combined fully. It was like I was reborn fully, my body created new with a part of her in me. I never felt that way with Astoria, we did the pureblood marriage ceremony but there was nothing like that. I don't think that there would ever be anything like that.

It was incredible.

I placed my lips onto her bare collar bone; nipping at her flesh and lapping away at the hurt. She arched up into my touch, moans escaping from her lips as she began to wake up under me. She stretched her body out, her arms wrapping around my neck, as she pulled me on top of her. Her green eyes flickering open as she landed them on me. The emerald shown like nothing that I had ever seen before. They danced brighter than the stones that rested on her wedding dress, that I ripped off her last night. They danced brighter than the diamond on her finger, she looked mesmerizing and enchanting, I wanted to bottle up this feeling so I could look at it in a pensive for as long as I lived.

She looked so beautiful.

I couldn't get enough of her, I had spent eleven years without her and it was long enough. She was mine and mine forever and now I was bonded to her mind, body and soul. I could rule the world with her, I could rule the world with the feeling that was seeping into my flesh at the sight of her.

"Morning Mr Malfoy" she grinned, the sunlight dancing on her features.

I smirked into her skin as I kissed my way down her body, slowly peeling back the thin sheet, so that she was exposed and fully naked to me. My mouth connected with her nipple, sucking and pulling at the flesh until it was pebbled and hard. I glanced up at her, watching as her eyelids fluttered shut with the pleasure. I couldn't help but smirk into her, knowing that I was giving her this euphoric pleasure. I made my way down to her stomach, kissing at the flesh. I pressed the palms of my hands against the skin of her flat stomach, as I looked up at her.

"I hope you're pregnant," I smirked, pressing my lips to her navel in blessing at the hopes that we could conceive a precious child.

"Do you now?" she sighed, propping herself up on her elbows.

"Should we try again?" I breathed, kissing down to the top of her thigh. "You know for good measures?"

"It wouldn't hurt," she breathed, as I trailed my finger up over her and across that bud of sensitive area.

The nosies that she made for me weren't human or of this world. They sounded so raw and primal. The way her body reacted to my touch and even now with the bond between us, it was different. Her body was more supple and full of an unquenched thirst that could never be met.

Fuck.

I hummed in approval, my fingers spreading apart her wet folds. She was already dripping onto the bed with arousal. I smirked, as I slowly inserted a finger inside of her. She was so tight and always so ready for me; she was always so ready for me. I pulled out my finger bringing it into my mouth, indulging on her arousal that was coating my fingers. I kept my eyes trained on her as the eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head from her taste. It seems that she had the same reaction as me. She arched her back as a delicious moan escaped from between her cherry lips. I smirked, kissing back up her body until I was hovered over her. She arched up to me again, my length rubbing against her wet center. I positioned myself, slowly moving into her. I wanted to cherish this moment of how she felt as she stretched around me, squeezing me tightly.