I'M THINKING

Song: Little Dark Age by MGMT, Can I Sit Next to You by Spoon and Borderline by Tame Impala 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5rY9CTPfz0mEwX3kBtoh7K?si=dc82fb05be734b5e 

Draco Malfoy

Tuesday: November 4th, 2010

I rubbed my face aggressively with the palms of my hands as I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked worse than I did when that blood chicken ripped up my arm. The dark purple was painted under my grey eyes, contrasting my pale skin. The translucency made the sleepless nights that I was experiencing more apparent. An unfortunate gene that I had received from both my mother and father. 

My mother, after everything that had happened in the last seventy two hours, that was the most shocking. Potter had owled me, requesting that I take a few days to spend with my son and figure out the events of the past days. My mother, forcing Pansy and Armena into an Unbreakable Vow was not only inexcusable but just fucking reckless. I wanted to rip out her fucking throat for her actions against Armena. As much as Pansy got under my skin, more than a parasite, I would never want any sort of harm to come to her. To call her like a sister would just be morally fucked up but she was family. Just as Blaise and Oliver were like my brothers, I would protect her with my life.

Armena, after our many many rounds on my dining room table, gave me the same recommendation as Potter.

"Draco" she breathed, her nails dragging through my hair.

I was still deep inside of her, our sweaty bodies pressed together as her legs squeezed around me. We had just finished not minutes ago, but neither one of us wanted to let go. That bond in between us was fully intertwined and holding on tight.

"I could stay here all day" I breathed into her shoulder, kissing her bare flesh.

I glanced up, making eye contact with the portrait of my younger self and my parents: my mother and father. I could see the disappointment clear in their eyes. The disappointment of the women that I was with and had just ravished for the past few hours. My mother could fuck off for all I cared. 

Armena let out a long sigh, her hands stilling against my hair. I pulled back from her, my hands cupping her face as I searched those emerald green eyes.

"I think you should take some time to yourself" she breathed. "You need time to cope and mourn."

"What do I have to mourn?" I furrowed my brow at the raven haired women below me.

"You just found out that your memories were altered, that we had a history way before you met me all those months ago" she looked down at my bare chest. "You just found out about your mothers involvement and you lost a parent."

I pulled away from her, unlinking our bodies from each other. I quickly pulled up my trousers, snapping the button shut.

"I lost you, Armena" I ran my hand through my hair roughly. "That's all that matters so there is nothing that I need to reflect on."

She rolled her eyes and hopped off the table, leaving behind evidence of our previous activities on the dark brown wood. She quickly pulled up her jeans and threw back on her jumper, sans undergarments.

"I am just saying" she huffed, "it's a lot to handle over a short period of time. I've already lost you once, I can't have you wake up in a few days and decide that you can't even look at me."

"You are being bloody ridiculous!" I snapped. "I lost you, why would I wake up and think that."

She looked at me long and hard, her emerald green eyes narrowing at me.