DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME

Before I start this chapter, I just want to thank every single fucking human who has read this story. This story, writing  DB and now AYA, has opened up a passion that I had forgotten about. It has helped me rediscover a fandom from my childhood and get back into reading. I cannot thank you all enough for enjoying this ride with me! I am far from over with Armena and Draco's story. I know this story is probably different from many Draco x OC stories. I wanted to create a main character that had all the power in the world, but at the same time loved her friends with everything she could. I truly believe that we adopt and learn from the stories that we read so I wanted Armena to be a girl/woman who had/has a great love but still even without him was able to become so much more and continue with her life. Yes, she was broken, yes she lost it many of times, but she picked up those pieces and carried on with everything that she had. I'm all for boss bitches, if you can't tell, and I hope this chapter reflects that and with that being said— I do have to say this is my favorite chapter that I have been able to write because we get to see a little peek inside of what life would have been like if Armena had become the Dark Lord's daughter and taken over his legacy. We also get to see a little mommy Bella in this chapter.

Anyways, thank you all again seriously from the bottom of my heart thank you. I read every single comment, every single theory and reaction. I appreciate it so much and hope you continue to read and enjoy!!!

Song: Maneater (slowed + reverbed) on soundcloud by bxtswoman = idk just really feels like Armena and Pansy

******

Armena Riddle-Lestrange

I felt sheer and utter annoyance as I glared at the mother matriarch. Honestly, nothing got under my skin more than bloody Narcissa Malfoy and her pureblooded attire and her dalmatian styled hair. It was truly sickening that one could abhor another witch so much, but yet, here we were, all nine of us glaring at the she-devil herself.

I kept my best possible composure in this moment, knowing very well that she would be analyzing every twitch or side glance with calculated accuracy. She was a Black after all, they were known to be sneaky little snakes. How in the would could she have known that we were all in this home. I glanced up at the portrait of a young Narcissa, Lucius and Draco sitting above the giant wooden doors. I narrowed my eyes at the regal witch who just smirked and looked at her son and then husband adoringly.

Sneaky bitch.

I had to think fast as I slowly looked around the table. We could either have the upper hand in this situation or all end up in a giant pile of unicorn shit. I knew deep down in my bones that I had been waiting for this moment for a decade now. I had been preparing for this to be face to face with her alongside my friends, and yet now I didn't know what to do.

"Think..." I muttered under my breath as I scanned the room again.

Narcissa looked confused, only for a second before her walls turned into ice. I felt something rush through me as I slightly tilted my head to one side. Her cold blue eyes landed on my own and it all clicked.

She had no idea why we were here.

She didn't know why nine of his friends all sat around this table. She could guess yes, but we had the upper hand in this. She had no idea that the Vow didn't work, she had no idea that Draco got his memories back and she had no idea that we were soulbound. I could most certainly use that to my advantage to get out the information that I so desperately needed from Narcissa or I could torture her and make this a long fucking day for all of us. Honestly, the possibilities were endless and tasted so good on my tongue.

I turned slowly to Draco, who had his palms pressed against the smoot wood of the table

"Mother" Draco's voice was firm and commanding, filled with repulsion of all sorts.