WASHED CLEAN

Songs: Daddy Issues by Neighborhood (specifically the shower scene) and Time Machine by Alicia Keys 

This is such a soft chapter but I wanted to give you all a bonus chapter bc I made you all wait for the last one! Enjoy :) 

Armena Riddle-Lestrange 

I felt the warmth of the water pour over me as Draco slammed me against the shower wall. The coolness of the tile felt wondrous as his teeth nipped and grazed at the flesh on my neck. I arched my back, pushing myself against him even more as his hands roamed wild over me.

"Armena" he growled, his mouth moving over my breast.

I laced my fingers through his hair, pulling at the long strands. He let out a low growl and shoved my hands above my head pinning me even further into the wall. I let out a moan that seemed to echo in the green tiled bathroom. He hissed in delight at my response, his other hand roaming my body like he was trying to memorize every curve.

His lips were a savage against my skin, kissing and tearing over the already bruised marks from our night before. After Draco had woken up, for better terms, and after we hashed it out, we spent the whole entire day tangled up in each other's limbs. I still haven't quite figured out how he broke the spell, considering that many witches and wizards who have been placed under it never regained their memories but I didn't want to think about that now.

No, I wanted to focus on the fact that Draco lifted me up and I was now wrapped around his waist. His lips kissed long trails down my sternum, humming along my flesh.

"Draco" I moaned, as I felt his hardened length tease at my entrance.

I threw my head back against the wall as I felt him push into me. He moved deeper and deeper until he was at my apex. We both let out a low moan as our eyes connected and that's when the world slowed down. 

As if everything around us was moving at a slower speed than our bodies. Draco continued to thrust into me, bouncing my body against the cold tiled wall, while the shower poured over us in slow moving droplets. I held onto his shoulders, feeling the intense amount of pleasure as I squeezed my legs tighter around him. He pushed me deeper into the wall, his thrusts continuing at a delicious pace. His hand slammed against the tile next to my head, while his other hand pushed at my hip to stabilize me.

Our eyes never broke focus as we continued to ride each other. His grey eyes rimmed with silver and filled with primordial hunger. I was quite positive mine held the same type of desire, no doubt bright emerald green in stark contrast to the forest green walls behind my head. It was like an aphrodisiac filled the steam in the bathroom as we continued to fuck like savages. His length filled me and stretched me out to no end. The mix of pleasure and pain was evident but I didn't mind it one fucking bit. We had a decade to make up for and I sure as hell was not going to let a second waste by sitting and talking. No, we could do that tomorrow when we both did not feel this intense hunger between our bodies, minds and souls.

"Armena" he hissed through his teeth, his tongue licking up the column of my neck. "I want you to fall a part for me, right here, right now."

It was a command from him and I wasn't about to protest as he thrusted into me harder. The hand that was holding my hip flush against the wall was now snaking around to my clit, rubbing slow circles around the bundle of nerves.

Oh, he was so fucking good.

I arched my back more into him, off the wall as shutters of pleasure rippled through my body. The mix of his length and his fingers made me want to see stars.

"Draco!" I gasped, feeling the rise of pleasure.

"That's it love, cum for me" he growled.

And I did just that.