WHERE IT BEGAN

Songs: Killshot (slow + reverb) by Magdelena Bay & All For Us by Labrinth and Zendaya {these two songs I have been playing on repeat while writing this book so it's literally Armena} I also wrote this whole chapter listening to my playlist so really any song works.

A.N: I apologize for any frustrations you have when reading this chapter. Trust me I felt them too and ten fold, but like I said, this is slow fucking burn! If I was Armena, I would be dying right now too. Just a warning you will go through all the emotions in this chapter. I have to say, this is my favorite chapter so far.

Enjoy ;)

*****

Armena Riddle-Lestrange

Thursday: October 2nd, 2010

Two whole days, forty eight hours, one flat in mother fucking Paris— where it begin ten years ago.

That's what I kept repeating to my head as we apparated in front of an ornate, classic french style building. I felt Draco's hand rest on the small of my back as he ushered me forward into the marble lobby of the apartment building.

"Bonjour, monsieur Malfoy" a tall and lanky Frenchman greeted Draco.

"Bonjour" Draco responded with a curt nod.

The small French man stepped aside and waved his hand to the lift. It was small, painted all in a rich and creamy white. There was golden detailing on the accordion metal door and little cherubs in the four corners. I stepped inside, clutching my weekend bag close to my chest. Draco stepped in and pressed the top button, while the doorman closed us in.

"Cosy" he smirked, biting his cheek.

I rolled my eyes and looked towards the ground. I couldn't dare meet his grey, my knickers would be soaked in a matter of seconds if I did. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes. For what felt like hours, we kept going up and up until the lift finally dinged, signaling that we were finally there.

I didn't know what to expect out of Draco but his flat in Paris was definitely the complete opposite of Malfoy Manor, in every sense of the word.

It was bright and airy. There were sheer white curtains that decorated each tall double door that lead onto an expansive terrace. Two green velvet tufted sofas, similar to the ones that used to reside at Lestrange Manor, were sitting across from each other while a white painted ornate fireplace stood between them against the wall. The whole room was angelic and open. Modern appliances were scattered throughout the open kitchen and there was a grand black metal spiral staircase that led upstairs to other rooms I assumed.

I watched as Draco took my bag and walked down the long hall, I felt myself take in a deep breath before I hesitated and followed him.

"I figured you would want your own room" he smirked, as I stepped into the bright space.

The room was similar to the one I just left. There was a white, sleigh style, queen sized bed with a fluffy white duvet folded neatly at the end. A green velvet chair sat in the corner, next to a large double door that led out onto a secluded private terrace. Draco took my weekend bag and set it down on the chair, moving to open the glass door. It creaked open and a rush of cool fall air blew in. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, unwrapping the scarf around my neck. I set down my scarf and jacket on the bed, straightening out my cream jumper. I watched as Draco pulled the white gauze curtains closed and moved to walk out of the room.

"My room is just down the hall and to the left" I could hear his smirk in his voice, "If you need anything, but I wanted you to settle first."

I turned around and bit my lip, my green eyes meeting his grey.