AFTER EFFECT

Song: L$D by A$AP rocky and Heartbreak Warfare by John Mayer  and Easier by Mansionair (there are a lot that could go here) 

Draco Malfoy 

I watched with wild and primal eyes as she moved back onto the bed, her wavy hair cascading down her breasts. She looked at me in a way that no one has ever looked at me before. Her eyes gleamed with nostalgia, thirst, hunger, fire, lust, passion, anger, sadness, aching desire, and need. It was the most wild array of emotions that I almost lost all sense of reality. It was like I was floating down, down into a pool of warm water and the scent of something distant but familiar filled the air.

For a second I blinked and I saw darkness, pure and utter darkness sitting across from me in the Prefect bathroom at Hogwarts. The darkness, although just an onyx mist seemed tangible and human like. I reached out for it but my fingers trembled once I got near to pull off the veil of darkness.

I blinked again and I was back in her room, watching her intently. I shook my head, trying to reorient my thoughts. No, I was here with her. I wasn't back in that stone castle, sitting in the warmth of the bath.

"I have thought about this moment since the first time I met you" I could feel the corners of my lips pull up at the thought.

I slowly moved to unbuckle my trousers, my eyes watching her green the entire time. I watched as she raised an arched brow but then her eyes raked down my body and to my hard length that was surely outlined against the dark material.

"I have thought about what it would be like to fuck you, Armena" I growled, not realizing the intensity of my voice. "I was going back and forth with myself about this one. I didnt know if you would want to be fucking slow, feeling all of it, or hard and fast to the point where the bed will create indents into the wall."

The misty body bent over a bookcase. Hands, no long wisps of dark ribbons gripping at the spines of dusty, chained up books on an old wooden shelf.

I blinked again, so fast that she didn't even notice my disconnect from reality.

"What do you want?" I cocked my head to the side.

Her eyes continued to stare, her mouth falling open as my trousers fell off my hips and onto the floor. I let out a wicked smirk as her pupils started to dilate, almost filling up her green. I let out a low chuckle and ran my hand over my hard and long length. She looked radiant in the candle light as she laid on the bed gazing up at me with pure want and need.

I had to have her.

There was no more waiting with us, no more of this game that we were trying to play. I felt like I had waited centuries for her. Always longing for her but never able to fully grasp her between my fingers. She looked at me longingly and I knew, I knew that she was mine. In some sick and twisted part of me I knew that I had claimed her, that her body, mind and soul was mine.

I just needed to hear her say those words.

I felt my body grow hungry as I stalked towards her. She crawled up to me, moving towards me as well mirroring the same hunger that I knew was growing in my silver eyes. Her delicate hands pressed against my chest as she danced her fingers across. She was so gentle, so kind with her touch but i knew that underneath that lightness there was darkness and heavy desire.

"I want you" she breathed, looking up at me. "I want you now and forever."

I let out a low and primal growl as I kissed down her neck to the dark ink that rested below her collar bone. My teeth nipped and licked at the Azkaban markings, feeding off of the pleasurable noises she was making from those cherry lips of hers. I closed my eyes, kissing my way up to her shoulder.