Who are you..?

SapNap and Quackity were cuddling under a tree. It was a nice day. They were waiting for their fiancé to return. He's been busy for the last couple hours. There was a loud explosion making the 2 jump. They look to see Karl hitting the ground, hard. "KARL!" They yell, running to his side. Karl was unconscious. SapNap carried him to the 3's room. Quackity paced back and forth while SapNap was sitting at the edge of the bed. "What if he doesn't wake up? What he's gone?" Quackity asks, panicking. Sap gets up and hugs Quackity. "Hey, don't worry, I don't think he would want you a grieve" Sap says in a calm tone.

They heard a faint groan from the bed. They look over to see Karl waking up. The 2 go over to him. Karl looking between the 2. "Karl? You okay?" Quackity asks, sitting in front of him. Karl sits up. "Who...who is Karl..? Who are you 2?" He asks. "Y-you're joking..? Right?." Quackity asks with panic in his voice. Karl shakes his head no. Quackity gets up, tears threatening to fall, he runs out of the room. Karl looks over at SapNap. "Did I say something wrong?" Karl asks, worry in his voice. "No, don't worry. He's just shocked" Sap says. Karl nods. "What's your name?" He asks. "SapNap" Sap replys "And you're Karl".

Karl looks down at his hand. "Am I married?" He asks. "Nope. Engaged to both me and Quackity" Sap says. Karl looks at Sap in confusion. "Quackity's the one that ran out. Speaking of him, I'ma go check on him." Sap says, getting up. "Alright" Karl says, waving at Sap as he exits the room. Sap notices Quackity, mid panic attack. He kneels down in front of him. "Hey, you're okay. Try to breathe, okay?" Sap says in a calm tone. Quackity hugs SapNap and burries his face in Sap's chest. After a while Quackity calms down. "What's wrong?" Sap asks, rubbing Quackity's back. "It's just that our own fiancé d-doesn't even remember us.." Big Q explains quietly.

After a while longer the 2 go back to Karl. He gives the 2 a wave. They sit down in front of Karl. "Cletus-" "Quackity" Sap interrupts. "Right. Quackity, you doing better?" Karl asks. "Yeah." Quackity nods. Karl gives a slight smile. "How's James been treating you?" He asks. "SapNap, and he's been treating me good." Quackity replys. "How come you keep calling us James and Cletus?" Sap asks. Karl goes quiet, looking between the 2. The room goes silent. "It's alright if you don't want to talk about it, how 'bout we take a walk?" Sap offers. Karl nods and gets up, stumbling a bit.

After a while, they run into Ranboo. Karl jumps slightly and hides behind SapNap. "Karl? You okay?" Ranboo asks. "He's been like this since the explosion earlier." Sap explains. Karl peaks over Sap's shoulder a bit before going back to hiding. "Karl, do you know who this is?" Quackity asks. "R-Ranbob.. he... he killed you cletus..." Karl whispers, panic lingering in his voice. "He what?!" Sap snaps looking from Karl to Ranboo. "Sap. He said Ran-bob" Quackity points out. Ranboo looks between the 2 in confusion. "Hey guys!" Ghoustbur says, holding friend on the lead.

Karl squeaks from surprise and hugs sap from behind, burring his face into SapNap's back. "Ghoustbur, can you leave us alone?" Sap asks in a calm tone. Ghoustbur nods and leaves with friend. "Should we see if he remembers Techno?" Sap asks, looking over at Quackity, who nods in response. Sap takes Karl's hand and they walk away. Ranboo just standing there. Karl seemed tense as they walked around the bloodvines. After a while they reach Techno's place. Techno was out giving his horse, Carl, some hay. He looks over at the 3. "Hello" Techno says, Carl eating the hay. "Hey Techno. Karl, do you remember him?" Sap asks. Karl looks up and techno and tenses up. "I'll take that as a yes.." Sap says quietly. Techno goes up to them. "Billiam, don't hurt them." Karl says in a scared voice.

"Heh?" Techno replys. "He's been acting like this for a while." Sap and Quackity say at the same time. After a while they head to the prison to see Dream. "Hey Sam! Sorry about Gogtopia.." Karl says as soon as they see Sam. "Gogtopia? It's okay?" Sam says, confusion in his voice, "Anyways you guys are here to see Dream, correct?" "Yep" sap replys. (BTW this is before the prison is on lockdown) Sam does the normal things and let them in the cell. Sam only allowed Sap and Karl in. Dream looks up at the 2. "Hey Cornelius. I thought you died, how'd you end up in prison?" Karl asks. "Cornelius?" Dream asks, tilting his head slightly.

"Just role with it" Sap growls. "I'm not scared of you" Dream says, getting in Sap face. Karl gets in between the 2 and separates them. "Calm down. I can't handle another death of someone I trust" Karl says. "You? Trust him? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Sap yells before remembering Karl doesn't know. Karl looks at Sap in the eyes. "Wh-what are you talking about?" Karl nervously laughs. "K-" "Karl he's going to turn on you. Is isn't like him to snap like that" Dream says with a smirk.  "James.. I thought I could trust you.." Karl says. Sap takes a step forward, "Karl-" "Keep your distance" Karl snaps, taking a step back. "He was never your friend" Dream says, taking advantage of the situation.

"I don't want to hurt anyone... Th-This is all in my head.. You both are dead! I-I'm going insane!" Karl says, backing away from the 2. "I knew something like this would happen. But did I listen? No.. and now this is my consequence...." Karl murmurs, sitting down. Sam stops the lava. "SapNap, Karl, Time to go." Sam says. As soon as they got out, Karl runs away from Sap. Karl goes to the portal room in his library. Karl collapses in tears on the floor. "Why did I trust them..?" Karl mutters. He crawls into the portal, going to the inbetween. He sits under a nearby birch tree.

"That was just another story" Karl convinced himself, calming down. "Just gotta turn back time and stop this." Karl says, getting up. "Don't forget.... I don't want you to either.." those words echoed in his head. "SHUT UP!  I have to leave this all behind then repeat. I can make it better!" Karl says, running off. He goes back to the time and get everything ready.

Quackity and Sap called out Karl's name as the desperately looked for the missing boy. "This is your fault" Quackity say in a cold tone, glancing at SapNap. "I know, you don't have to keep saying it.." Sap responds. "What happened?" Tubbo asks, Ranboo coming over as well. "SapNap lost Karl" Quackity says. "Do you guys need help to find him?" Tubbo offers. The 2 agree and the 4 split up to look for Karl. Ranboo wanders into Karl's library. He notices the open area and wanders in. "Karl stop!" Ranboo yells, pulling Karl away from the portal. SapNap and Quackity come in. "What the hell is this?" Sap asks, looking around. "LET GO OF ME!" Karl yells, placing down a water bucket, cause Ranboo to back off.

Quackity quickly grabs Karl. He struggled to keep a hold on him. SapNap gets on his knees and looks Karl dead in the eyes, putting his hands on his shoulders. Karl looks over at Ranboo before Sap turns his head so he's back looking at Sap. "Karl, look, I'm not James, I'm SapNap. That's Ranboo, then there's Quackity" Sap tries to explain. "No...you guys are lying.." Karl say, looking down with tears threatening to fall. Quackity hugs Karl from behind. "Why would we lie?" Sap asks, holding up Karl's left hand, "your our fiancé." Ranboo leaves the room to give the 3 some space.

Karl looks at the ring before looking up at Sap, who had tears in his eyes. "No... No! How?! Why?! Huh?" Karl's asks confused, looking between the 2. Karl starts tearing up, "I-I'm sorry... I don't remember.. I'm supposed to remember you guys.." Sap hugs Karl, Karl burring his face into Sap's chest. Quackity rubs Karl's back, sitting next to the 2. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Karl falls asleep. "Let's just hope he's not too far gone" Sap says, picking up Karl as him and Quackity get up. Quackity nods in response as they go back to their house.

As Karl sleeps, Sap and Quackity search for things that might trigger his memories. They managed to find some things but they didn't know if it'll work. They sit on the bed as Karl wakes up. He looks between the 2 before looking away. "Karl, do you remember these?" Sap asks as him and Quackity lay out the things infront of him. Karl looks down at the them. He nods before looking up at SapNap. They keep trying to trigger Karl's memories and after a while they asks him what he remembers. "You guys are SapNap and Quackity, we're engaged, Quackity can play guitar, and Sap's obsessed with fire" Karl says. Sap and Quackity hug Karl, happy that he remembers them.

A/N

Idk what else to put. But, how's everyone's feels from Tommy's stream yesterday?

<⚠️spoilers⚠️>

Let's take a moment of  silence for the child's death, being slaughtered by his manipulator.