Skephalo "I'm Fine..."

Darryl's POV:

We're sitting on the couch watching A movie. Zak has his hoodie on. He laid his head on my shoulder. I looked over at him. I could tell something was on his mind. But I said nothing about it.

By the end of the movie Zak was asleep. I pick him up and lay him in my bed. I walk to the spare room painted light blue Incase Zak moves in. Their was a twin size bed in their with blue cover. A white desk and white curtains to top it off.

I get Zak's stuff unpacked and organized. I then go to my room and sit at my desk. I log onto Zak's server to have a look around. I look at spawn and their was CryBoyHalo skins with the chat spamming -CryBoyHalo-.

-No you- I type in chat. I see I was nicknamed CryBoyHalo. -WHO NICKED ME- i type in staff chat. -Mega- types Zelk. -Zelk- types mega. I slilently sigh and nickname them The2Trolls.

The chat goes crazy when they saw their names. I was satisfied with it. I smile slightly. They started changing each other's names while I change mine back. I saw on twitter some people were tweeting about it.

-Message from Unkown- I see the notification at the top of my screen on my phone and click it.

(###)###-####
————————————————————————
Hey BadBoyHalo, Sorry
For the inconvenience with
Minecraft Monday. Would
You and Skeppy want to go again?

Keemstar? Why would
you do Minecraft Monday
with all the people hating?

Well I wanted to start it
Again. Ya know, like give
It a second chance!

            1: How did you get my     
                                                            number?
2: Sure but idk about Skeppy.
He's having a hard time

I have my ways. If
he dosen't want to I
Could team you with
Someone else.

Okay.. Talk to you later Keem

Bye
———————————————————————

I go to KeemStar's twitter. He tweeted about Mcm. I decided to post about me being in Mcm bc some youtubers were tweeting about being in it too. I got confused comments. I hear a gentle, quiet, tired grown from Zak behind me. I turn around to look at him.

"What are you doing?" He ask tierd. "Just looking around on your server. Also Keem asked me if you and I wanted to team on Mcm again." I respond. "Why would he even want to do it again?" He asks. I shrug. "I guess so. As long as I get to do it with you" He says.

Zak's POV:

I go on twitter and see Darryl's post about Mcm. Me and Darryl post about teaming. It was Saturday so 2 days till Monday. I stand next to him and watch Zelk and Mega changing their nicknames. I slightly laugh. He looks at the screen.

"Should I break them up before they ban each other" He asks. "Nah I can unban them if they do" I say. "Okay" He says. I see in Consol:
-ZelkTheElk has permanently banned MegaPVP for Idot-. We both laugh. I hear a notification on my phone. I look at it.

Message from Mega⚠️⚠️ It says. I open the message. It takes a while for it to load.
                               Mega ⚠️⚠️
———————————————————————
Yo Skep. Can you unban
me please?
                                                      What did you do                           
                                                           to get banned?
Zelk is being a idiot.
                                                   I'll check logs later
Can't you unban me now?
                                                            No be patient.
————————————————————————

"Oh yeah. I set you up a room" Darryl says smiling. "You did?!" I say surprised. "Yep follow me" He says walking to a room with a closed white door. I follow him. He opens the door revealing a light blue room. All set up. It's a bed with blue covers, a white desk, and white certains.

My stuff was unpacked and organized. My computer and recording stuff was on the desk and hooked up. "The room is so big" I say looking around. "It's normal size" He says. I look at him in surprise. He looks at me confused slightly.

A few minutes Darryl goes to his room and I log onto Minecraft. I start getting spammed notifications from Mega on my phone.
Mega⚠️⚠️
————-—————-—————-–————————
Skeppy
Hello?
Can you unban me
Please
Have you checked logs?
HELLO??
Jeez chill I'm doing
it rn
Okay can you plz
hurry?
Why do you have a
date but you have to
do this first XD
No you you have
One with Bad ;)
————————————————————————
My face heats up at that last message. Instead of checking logs I message Mega: -It says you were banned for cheating-. But if i did it would have said: "ZelkTheElk has permanently banned MegaPVP for Idot". I laugh when he starts to freak out.

I tell him I was joking and unban him. Zelk was on and texts in staff chat -WHY did yOu UnbAn MeGa?!-. -Because you banned him for nothing important- I type.

(StaffChat)ZelkTheElk: He was cheating
(StaffChat)Skeppy: no He wasn't
(StaffChat) ZelkTheElk: how would you know if he was or wasn't
(StaffChat)Skeppy: I was watching:/
(StaffChat) ZelkTheElk: Wtf?!

I then leave and go record with Darryl playing SkyWars. We say our intros and start playing. "So what's our technique?" Darryl asked. We were in a teamspeak call. "Trapping" I say. "Whyyyy? People don't wanna die to traps" He says.

"Well that's what we're doing" I say. After the first round I do small trolls to Darryl. We won a few times and lost a few times. We end our recordings. "What if they comment about the stream?" I asked worried. "It'll be fine" he says
His voice sthoothing me. I look in the game chat and someone's username is: TheGoustFlight370.

"Darry look at this person's username" I say and screenshot it. "The Flight370 one?" He Asks. "Mhm" I respond. "That's kinda creepy" He says. "Kinda" I say. Vincent joins the call. "Hey SkepHalo" Vin says. "Hey Vincent" we say. Then I realized what he called us.

"No! We are not together!" I yell. "Yet" I hear Darryl say. My face turns red. I cover my face with my hoodie. "Zak don't upset your boyfriend" says Vin. "Uuugh" I say quietly. He laughs slightly.

TBC
I didn't add blood and stuff this time