Unforgetable (part 1)

Zak's POV:

"Th-this isn't a good idea" I stutter. One of Darryl's staff user-named Callahan and one of my staff Zelk are trying to convince me to do a horrible troll to Bad. "Skep it's fine" Says Zelk. "Yeah, and besides he always gets over trolls" says Callahan. "But not ones like this" I protest. "Just come on!" The 2 say. I hesitate but they wait for a response. "F-fine..." I say quietly.

"Okay join KitPVP" Says Cal. I join and so does Zelk. "Skep make a backup and me and Zelk are gonna set some stuff up" Cal Says. I don't respond and just do it. Then we go on with the plan. We start crashing the server over and over again. No players could join for a least a minute before the server crashes again. Zelk and Callahan are laughing. I hear my phone ring. "Guys shush, Bad is calling" I say. They do and I answer. "He-.." I begin. "SKEPPY! FIX THE SERVER!!" Darryl interrupted me yelling.

"But-" I try to say. "JUST DO IT!! I'VE HAD A ROUGH DAY ALREADY JUST. PUT. IN. THE. BACKUP!!" Yells Bad. "BAD LISTEN!" I yell. "NO YOU LISTEN. PUT IN THE FLIPPING BACKUP!! I KNOW YOU HAVE ONE PUT IT IN!" He yells. I could hear Zelk and Callahan burst out in laughing. I mute myself in the call with bad. "SHUT UP YOU 2!" I yell. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Asks Bad. It turns out i didn't mute at all.

"BAd- I didn't mean it to yo-" I try saying. "I JUST ASK YOU TO FIX MY SERVER! SO JUST DO-... Just never mind... i could get my build team to fix it.." Darryl says. "BAD WAI-" I say but get interrupted by him hanging up. Zelk and Callahan burst out laughing. "GUYS WHAT THE ACTUAL F***?!" I yell not realizing Zelk was streaming. "Family Friendly" Says Zelk. "I DONT CARE! YOU GUYS RUINED EVERYTHING ME AND BAD HAD!! JUST FOR SOME F***ING CONTENT!" I yell.

I could feel my eyes tear up. "Skep it's fine you two will make up." Callahan says. "NOT AFTER SO MANY TROLLS!" I yell my voice shaking. "Dude chi-" Zelk begins. "CHILL?? CHILL?!?! HOW CAN I F***ING CHILL WHEN THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PERSON I LOVE IS ON THE LINE!" I yell tears rolling down my cheek. "IM DONE!" I yell before leaving the call. 

I stumble to the bathroom. I splash my face with cool water. I break down crying right there. I bite my hand to try to stop myself crying. My hand draws blood. I lay on the hard floor. I calm down after a hour or 2. I release the bite on my hand. I deep bite mark is left. I clean it off and bandage it up. I then go to my room. I see my phone being spammed with notifications from twitter. I look at it to see pictures if Darryl making out with.. another boy! (Credit to bellaheaven5566 for the idea). Me and Darryl were in a relationship for a few months by now.

I start shaking a lot again. My vision blurs as a bunch of tears fill my eyes. I break down in tears for the second time. I hear my phone ring. I look at it to see Vincent calling. I bite my other hand to stop me from making noise. I answer the call. "Hm?" I ask biting my hand as hard as I can. "Hey, Zelk told me what happend. You alright?" Vince asks. "Mhm" I respond. "I'm about to get on a flight to your place to make sure your actually okay" Says Vince.

"Y-you don't have to do that" I say muffled holding back my tears. "Well I am. See you in a few hours" Vince says and hangs up. I let put the tears I was holding in for the call. I collapse onto the floor. I don't know how long past but I hear a knock at my front door. But at the moment I was too weak to go and open it. Vincent gets the key that I gave him and opens the door. I hear him run next to me. I couldn't make out what he was saying. I felt him sit me in my chair. After that i black out. I couldn't hear or feel anything. Just a blank space of darkness.

    TBC

745 words. I would make it longer but I didn't owo