(Insert good title name)

TW: Suicide, suicide mentions
~~~~~~<~

It's been a few weeks since the exile. Tommy was missing his best friend dearly, or if he would ever call him that anymore. Tommy sits in his tent, looking at the compass pointing at Tubbo. Does he even care if I'm okay?.. Does he even care about anything?... Thoughts like that repeated in Tommy's head. He wanted to see him, but he knew he wasn't allowed to. "Tommy? Are you ok?" Asked a familiar voice. Tommy looked up at his deceased brother in front of him.

"Yeah... I'm fine Ghostbur..." Tommy said, looking back down at the compass. Ghoustbur sits down next to Tommy, looking up at the stars. There was silence between the 2. "Do you think Tubbo still cares?..." Tommy asks quietly. "Yeah, you're his best friend!" Ghoustbur says, looking over at Tommy. "I doubt it..." Tommy says. "Don't think that way." Ghoustbur says. After a little therapy session from Ghoustbur, Tommy fell asleep. He woke up really early and started following the compass, even though it might kill him. He wanted to see Tubbo again.

Tommy sees the lights of L'Manburg, and the light of the Tree. He walks up to the bench and sees Tubbo sitting there, listening to a disc. Tommy sits down next to him. "Tommy? What are you doing here?!" Tubbo asks in shock, looking over at Tommy. "I wanted to see you again..." Tommy says, smiling slightly. Tubbo takes out the disc and pulls Tommy into the nether with him, so Tommy wouldn't get in trouble with Dream. He turns around to face Tommy. Tommy was scared of what would happen.

But then Tubbo just hugs him tightly. Tommy hugs his friend back. Dream walks through the portal. "Is this child bothering you?" Dream asks, pulling out his netheite sword. Tommy quickly releases the hug and looks back at Dream. "No, he's not" Tubbo says. Dream backs into the portal, glaring at Tommy. "Tubbo... do you really not care about anything...?" Tommy asks. "What would make you think I don't ca-..." Tubbo cuts himself off, remembering the exile. Tommy looks down into the lava.

"What do you think happens when we lose our final life?" Tommy asks, staring blankly into the lava. "Tommy... are you okay...?" Tubbo asks. Tommy says nothing for a few moments. "I don't know anymore..." He says, tears threatening to fall. "Tubbo, you're my best friend...right? If you were, why didn't you try to negotiate with Dream...?" Tommy asks. Tubbo had no response. Tommy walks to the edge of the bridge.

"T-Tommy... please don't do this." Tubbo pleads, realizing what Tommy is about to do. "Tommy, like I said before, It's not your time to die" Dream says, coming out of the portal. Dream grabs Tommy's wrist and Tommy iddmeatitly pulls it away. "No! I'm done with the 'It's not my time to die' shit!" Tommy snaps. Tommy turns around, balancing on the edge. "Tommy stop this!" Tubbo yells, tears streaming down his face.

Tommy takes out his compass and looks at it. "Tubbo.. I'm so sorry.." Tommy says quietly. "Think about what you're doing." Dream says. "I was, and I made my choice... I've lost everything that i care about... L'manburg, My Brothers, the discs, Tubbo..." Tommy says. "Tommy, you haven't lost me!" Tubbo yells. "YES I HAVE!!" Tommy yells back, looking up at Tubbo. He goes quiet as he sees the tears stream down his friend's face.

"Tubbo.. You have a country to run, and I'm just an obstacle in the way..." Tommy says as he grips the compass tightly. Ghoustbur walks into the nether. "TOMMY STOP!" He yells. Tommy sets the compass in front of him. "Goodbye..." Tommy said quietly. "NO!" Tubbo and Wilbur yells as Tommy falls back into the lava. Tubbo falls to his hands and knees, looking off the edge. Dream grabbed his wrist to stop him from joining Tommy. Ghostbur stared in shock. Dream escorted them out of the nether. Ranboo sees Tubbo crying and iddmetitly runs to his side.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Ranboo asks. Tubbo looks up at Ranboo and hugs him tightly. Ranboo hugs back. "Take him away from the portal" Dream says. Ranboo nods and does as he's told. Ranboo sits down with Tubbo by the L'mantree. Tubbo buries his face in Ranboo's chest. "I-It's all my fault..." Tubbo hiccups. "Hey, it's not your fault" Ranboo says. "How would you know? You don't even know what happened!" Tubbo slightly yells, moving away from Ranboo a bit.

"You're right, i don't know. But I know whatever happened wasn't your fault." Ranboo says in a comforting tone. Tubbo takes out the compass Wilbur gave him, looking at it. "Did something happen to Tommy?" Ranboo asks, seeing the compass. Tubbo just nods, then explains everything.

A few days after Tommy's death.

Tubbo sits on the bench, looking over the country that had 'Don't kill yourslef' posters up. "Tubbo!" Ghoustbur yells, flying towards Tubbo. He looks back and says, "Yeah...?". "I got someone for you to meet" He says in a happy tone. Tubbo rolls his eyes at Wilbur's tone but follows him anyway. Tubbo looks down at his compass, now pinned on something instead of being out of control like it was a few days ago.

Tubbo gets a small sense of hope. He looks up as Ghostbur stops in front of Tommy's tent. He leads Tubbo inside. Tubbo sees a ghost that looks a lot like Tommy, looking at a compass. Ghoustinnit looks over at Tubbo, down at the compass, and back up at him. "Hello?" Tommy asks, voice quieter than normal. Tubbo stares in shock. Tommy gets a concerned look. Tubbo snaps out of it as he hears the next words Tommy says... "Do I know you?" Tubbo could feel tears form in his eyes.

"It's me! Tubbo, your best friend! Do you not remember me?" Tubbo asks, hiding the hurt tone in his voice. Tommy shanks his head no. Tubbo walks out of the tent. Tommy looks out of it. "Is he okay?" Tommy asks Ghoustbur. "I don't know." Ghoustbur says in response. Phil looks into the tent. "Phil!" Tommy yells and hugs Philza. "Tommy, what happened to you?" Phil asks. "I... kinda jumped into lava." Tommy says nervously. "You what?!" Phil asks in shock.

Tommy nods slightly and looks over at tubbo, who was sitting on the ground outside the tent. "Tubbo was it, is everything okay?" Tommy asks, sitting by Tubbo. Tubbo just nods. Not even bothering to look at Tommy. "Don't lie." Tommy says. Tubbo looks at Tommy. "Everything is just too much at the moment..." Tubbo confesses. "You just gotta push through it!" Tommy says. "Says you." Tubbo says quietly

"Hey, i realize what i did was wrong and if I could, I wouldn't do it." Tommy says. "Wouldn't do it my ass!" Tubbo snaps standing up. "Tommy, you did it with 3 people there trying to stop you..." Tubbo says before entering the nether portal. He sits on the bridge, feet dangling off. "Don't. Even. Think about it." Dream says from behind Tubbo. Tubbo Pushes himself off the ledge, dream trying to catch him put failing. "GOD DAMMIT!" Dream yells at the top of his lungs.

TBC?