Unspoken love

(MegaPvP x Zelkam)

No one's POV:

Mega and Zelk are playing some sky block. They are both in a call together, but Zelk is the only one talking. Mega is starting to feel bad. But yet, he isn't speaking out or anything. Just.. mute. Zelk is aware of the other not being able to speak, and is okay with it. He enjoyed being with Mega! But yet, he is unaware what he's feeling. Being used to tell emotions by tone of voice.

Mega's POV:

Me and Zelk are beating everyone in the round pretty easily. I couldn't get the feeling out of me, that Zelk thought I was annoying for not speaking. I do have a voice after all, but why can't I use it? Anxiety? Most likely. Threw out my childhood, I was teased for my voice. My thoughts were interrupted by Zelk's character hitting me. "Are you okay?" He asks with a tone of worry. I nod in game. Another lie I told... "Ya' know, you can always text me what's going on, right?" He asks. I nod in game again. I could tell that Zelk was worried about me, and I understand why. We are very close, and even coworkers in Skeppy's staff. After the match, we go onto Skep's server. He was online trolling players on an alt. I watch over Zak. I could tell that he saw me. The kid he was trolling called for staff assistance in chat. I take of the invisibility next to them.

-MegaPVP: What's the problem?-
-Noob: This kid got OP items! And their not even staff!-
-SA(Skeppy's Alt): No! You hacked and get it yourself!-
-Noob: Nuh uh!-
-MegaPVP: give me the item-

The Noob gives me the item. It did have OP enchantments that only staff could get on it. I smile slightly.

-MegaPVP: I'm gonna check logs to see who's lying-
-Noob:Ok-
-SA: Okay, but I'm telling the truth-

I sit there for a while and pretend to check logs. I private message Skep.

MegaPVP: Should I Play along with ya?
Skeppy: Yeah

I come back to the server and fake accuse the Noob for hacking. He starts raging. Skeppy joins the call with Me and Zelk. We all 3 troll some more kids.

Zak's POV:

Zelk seems a lot more clingy to mega the whole call. It seemed off, he was never clingy to anyone before. Why now? It suddenly comes to me what's happening. "Zelk Do you have a crush?~" I ask teasingly. "W-What?! No! Why would I have a crush?" He says. Mega's character stops moving. The call goes silent.

               User has left the channel

I look to see mega has left the call, but stays in game, not moving. We ask him what's wrong but we got no response. "Is.. he okay?" Zelk asks. "I'm not sure, he probably had to do something" I says than think to myself 'I hope..' Me and Zelk don't leave mega. After 20 minutes, he disconnects.

Mega POV:

I sit in my gaming chair, with knees up to chest, and arms folded on top of them. I love Zelk, but he doesn't love anyone. I fight having a breakdown as best as I could. I slide my chair over to the blind covered window, and look out of it. Usually being outside helps me a lot with breakdowns. I put on a blue hoodie, jeans, and a green scarf that goes over me nose and mouth. I put on some shoes and go outside for a walk. I was known pretty well in my neighborhood. I just wished that Zelk was here with me.

No one was outside, it was 4:38am after all. At one house, there were people on their driveway having a fire. Other than that, nothing was happening. I feel my phone vibrating in my hoodie pocket. I look at it to see Zelk texting to see if I was okay. I ignore the messages for now. Once I got back to my house, I slip off my shoes, change into comfy clothes, and plop into my bed. I set my phone on the bedside table than fall asleep. I get woken up at 5:00am by my alarm.  I turn it off and look at my phone. I had 29 miss calls and 57 messages from Zelk.

I was exhausted, only getting 20 minutes of sleep. I wanted to go back to sleep but my body didn't let me. I tried the hardest I could to fall asleep but couldn't. I read threw Zelk's messages. The were mostly asking if I was okay.

                                Zelk
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Me: I'm okay, trust me I am.
Zelk: are you sure..?
Me: 100% sure :P
Zelk: okay, you left without saying anything
Me: Yeah, sorry about that..
Zelk: It's all good!
Me: :)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was happy that Zelk worries about me. He saw me as a big softie. We haven't met IRL before, but we have FaceTimed, but I wore my scarf during it. He never say my whole face. Zak barley talks to me, and Dream are buddies. I never gotten to know Darryl off camera. Zak of camera is calmer. Some people say to me that the camera changes people, and that is true. I believe it does too, but that's only because I'm friends with YouTubers. And there is a reason I don't be on Zak's server alone, his fans would insult me for being mute.

I hated it so much. I had to text Zak that I needed to take a break multiple times because of them! But when he would come on, they would be perfect angles! It was stupid honestly.  I got a text from Zelk. I couldn't believe what I saw!

To Be Continued :P

Yes I'm leaving it on a cliffhanger