Unforgetable (part 2)

Vincent's POV:

I sit on the floor by Zak's bed. I layer him on his bed when he passed out. He was probably tired from crying. I couldn't blame him, I know how it feels to be cheated on.. and to have I someone you love to leave. I sigh silently. I was kinda tired from different time zones and from the flight. I scroll threw my twitter. I soon fall asleep. I sleep for a hour and wake up. I look over at Zak. He was still asleep. I notice Zak's computer was on. He was still on Darryl's unfixed server. I put the backup and leave the server.

I shut off his computer. I had one of my friends take care of Ian while I was here with Zak. I sit back in my spot by Zak. He was kinda waking up. "V-v-Vincent?.." he mumbles silently. "Hm?" I respond. "A-are you gonna l-leave?.." He Asks silently. "After a while Yeah. I dont have a visa to move here" I say. "Mmm.." He buries his face in his pillow. I ruffle his hair. "It'll be okay" I say to him. He goes silent. "You'll get over what happened after a while. Trust me on that" I say gently.

"O-okay" he mumbles. I smile softly at him. I want Sure that he believed me. He sits up. His eyes red from crying and his face stained with tears. "It'll Be okay" I say to him. He lays down and lays his head on my shoulder. I didn't know how much I was helping him but I knew that all he needed at the moment was someone to talk to. I stay quiet and let him use me as a some sort of stuffed animal. He wraps his arms around my neck. Tears in the corners of his eyes.

For some people heartbreak is different but they all have one thing in common, pain. I don't want Zak to hurt himself even more. I put a bandage on his other hand when he blacked out. I cleaned it off before I did. But I hate to see my friends in pain. Correction, i hate to see anyone in pain.

Zak's POV:

Vincent was really quiet. It makes me think that he's here our of pity. Or he just wants to help. I'm not sure that  it'll be okay. Since after all what just happened. I ruined it all for some dumb troll. Darryl's my everything. I start crying slightly and stay silent. Vincent tries to calm me but it doesn't work. My mind keeps telling myself it was just pity. I bury my face in my arms. I didn't want Vince to see me cry. It was embarrassing enough for me to break down infront of him.

I hear my phone vibrating. I grab it and look. I was getting spammed by Zelk and Callahan. I silent my phone. Just as I was about to put it down Zelk calls. I hang up then Callahan calls. I silence it and put it on my bed. I thought they would stop but they call me over and over again. I power off my phone. Vincent went somewhere. I was alone. I go to my Computer. I go into my server. I see Zelk and Darryl arguing in Staff chat. I idmeatitly leave after seeing that. I go on one of my worlds that's not a server. I work on some builds I started.

It turned out pretty good when I finished. I see my notifications on the corner of my screen go off. I click it to see mega sending a screenshot if bad texting: -Why? Zak's a fricken idiot!-. I stare at the screenshot in shock. My hands start shaking. Was it photoshopped? -Mega is this photoshopped?..- I text him. He sends me another screenshot but this time Bad's saying -Pfft why would I ever love someone as worthless as him?-. Then Mega sends -No it's not.sorry-. I cover my face with my hands. "He's right.. I am a worthless idiot.." I mumble.

I hear Vincent come in my room. "Zak? You okay?" He asks walking next to me. "Do you think I am?" I ask slightly snapping. "Chill, it'll...." He trails off looking at the screen. "Oh.. I'm sorry" he says with hesitation. "You're just saying that out of pity, aren't you?" I ask. "What?! No! Of course not!" He says. I sigh not believing him.

TBC

Sorry it's short. Also-

🐵 HAPPY MONKEY DAY 🐵

Alexa says it is so it is XP

Have a good Day/Night uwu
Bai

12-14-2019