Unforgetable (part 5)

Just a quick a/n. I'm gonna try to wrap up most of my unfinished stories starting with this one. Hopefully I'm not that long time periods. I will hopefully do some requests that I got as well. Anyways enjoy the part!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zak's POV:

I wake up at noon. It was wired for me that I slept a bit. I was used to getting 1-2 hours of sleep each night. I stumble out of bed and in the kitchen. I wasn't able to find Vincent at all. He probably had to go back to France. I grab a apple and go to my room. I log on Minecraft. I log onto my server. There wasn't really any online staff. But I didn't mind. I start doing trolls on the players that were online. They all knew it was me. I make a alt account and give the alt op. I start recording. "YOOOO What's up everyone? Today we're gonna be trolling again" I say in a cheerful tone. I've gotten used to acting my emotions.

After the recording ended I was feeling a little bit better. I head myself get moved to a TS channel. I look what channel and I see Darryl, Zelk, and Callahan. I mute my mic quickly. "Zak you know you can't just avoid him! You both need to make up and get along!" Zelk says. "Exactly! You guys get too overreacted over 1 simple troll! Get over it already!" Callahan says. I unmute. "Listen.. I'm not gonna go threw this right now.. I'm sorry for over reacting but I'm going" I say then Leah the call. After a few hours Darryl calls me. I hesitate but answer. "Hey Zak, can we forget what happend happened? So we can just get back to how we were before?" Darryl Asks. "Yes! Of corse!" I say.

The end

Because I don't wanna continue this. It's been almost a month since I updated. It feels like forever for me. Hope you all have a good day/ Night! And- never mind it would be a spoiler for a future story. Well bai! Love you all <3