Unspoken Love (2)

⚠️WARNING: Abuse, smut

Mega stares at the message in shock. He didn't know what to think. The message read; -So do you wanna go out sometime?- Zelk started apologizing for asking that. Mega, on the other hand, his body wouldn't let him do anything. He was scared of what his friends would think if they met irl. He looked like a 14 year old even though he was gonna be turning 18. Also underweight. The Anxiety made Mega put his phone down next to his laptop. He logged onto Invaded. Skeppy and Dream where on at the moment. He was curious of what they were doing. He teleports to skeppy in invisible mode. Turns out only skeppy could see him. He asks Mega to join the team speak call. Mega does so and mutes mic before Skeppy moved him to the channel.

(My doggo just left me than smiled 😔 but back to the story)

"Hey Mega, we're gonna be playing some bed wars, wanna join?" Zak asked in his usual energetic voice that he uses while recording. Mega shrugs and agree threw whisper in the server. Dream didn't even bother to try and talk to him at all. But he didn't really care. After all, he barely even knows dream, and he doesn't even want to even try. He listened to the other's conversation. After a while, Zak and Dream got bored, so the three went back onto Invaded. By that time, Zelk, Technon, and Spifey were on. The chat started freaking out because Skeppy was on.

Zelk joins the call and Mega leaves the call. Right after he did he heard his room door slam open. He quickly takes off his headset and turns his chair to face the woman standing in her doorway. "STUPID MUTE! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME YELLING FOR YOU?!" The woman screamed, throwing Mega onto the floor. He gets beat for 5 minuets before the woman leaves, slamming the door behind her. Mega just sits there in shock. He uses his chair to stand himself up, before sitting down in it. Looking at the computer screen, he realized that he pressed unmute instead of leave. Mega  puts on the headset, shaking. "MEGA?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Yells Zak with 100% seriousness. He yelps no higher than a speaking voice out of shock and pain.

"Skep shut up! Mega are you okay?" Zelk asks with concern in his voice. He mutes myself. -Yeah, I'm fine- I type in the chat on the call. "Don't lie" The concerned male asks. Mega's hands hover over the keyboard. Silence came along the boys. Mega starts breaking down, but no one else knows. "Mega where are you, I'm getting you out of there" Zelk says. Mega unmutes his mic. "W-w-wait.. p-p-pl-please do-don't c-c-come.." He pleads, voice scratchy and quiet. The call falls silent for the second time. "Mega... are-" "I-I..I'm f-f...fine" I interrupted Zelk. Zak and Dream sat there in shock. Mega mutes his mic again. -Skeppy.. please cut that out of the video..- he types in chat. "I never knew the mute could talk" Dream says jokingly.

Zelk leaves the call and moves Mega into a different call so it's just the 2 alone. "Mega I'm serious. Where are you" Zelk says emotionless.

-Why do you need to know?..-

"For your safety"

-...-

"Mega please..."

-(insert address)-

"Oh, your only one state over, I'll be over as fast as I can.. pack your things that you will need" Zelk leaves the call right after he said that. Mega hesitated for a few seconds before going to pack. A few hours after he was done, Zelk messaged him saying he was there. Mega grabbed his things and climbed out the window of his room, falling hard onto the ground. He puts on his green scarf and covers his nose and mouth. Than walks to Zelk's car. He opens the door and sits down beside the taller male. Zelk looks over at Mega for a few seconds. "You look like a 14 year old" Zelk jokes before driving away. Mega looks out the window of the car, not saying a single thing.

The car ride was silent. Mega started to get nervous and starts bouncing his right leg up and down. Zelk notices and puts his hand next to mega's. Mega looks at Zelk's hand, than hesitantly grabs it. Zelk smiles softly, still looking at the road. "Starting to warm up to me a bit?" Zelk asks. His hand was warm and soft. Mega started to calm down. The other was happy that he was able to see his online crush for the first time. He didn't want to admit that he had a crush on Mega, or even that he was out of the closet. As soon as they got to Zelk's place, they brought Mega's stuff in than chatted for a bit. Mega was using Text to Speech. He kept his scarf on the entire time, not wanting to reveal his face to anyone just yet.

After a while later, Mega went to his new room for the night. It was bigger than his old one. He sits on the bed and looks out the window. It has a view of a lake next to the forest. It was peaceful. But yet, he couldn't shake the feeling of what would happen if his mom finds him. He takes off the scarf, and sets his phone on it so it wouldn't fall off the bedside table. He than takes out his computer and logs onto Invaded. Nothing interesting was happening. Just a few trollers here and there. Before he knew it, the sun was peaking threw the window. He closes the blinds, not logging off at all. A while after he continued on Invaded, there was a knock on the bedroom door. Ignoring it, Mega doesn't look up from the laptop.

The room door opens a bit, and Zelk peeks threw to check on the boy staying with him. He see the other's face and closes the door, face going a dark shade of red. Zelk didn't expect him to be so.. cute! 'Come on! Snap! Out! Of! It! We're just friends- no. On his end we're just friends' Zelk thought to himself. He goes to make some breakfast. Mega on the other hand, was starting to overwork himself. Invaded was the only thing he was able to think about, other than Zelk. Mega used to only work for about an hour or 2 at a time. He never did an all nighter for working before, well, 2 all nighters in a row. He smelt something cooking. He walks to the kitchen, forgetting about the scarf. He walks up to Zelk to see what he was cooking.

Zelk looks down at him. "How'd you sleep?" He asked the smaller. Mega just shrugged, he looked exhausted from the lack of sleep compared to what he slept before. Zelk ruffles his friend's hair, which made him flinch before tensing up. He takes notice of what's happening and moves his hand away. "Sorry Mega" Zelk apologizes. Mega gives his friend a comforting smile as if he was saying 'It's okay'.

Time skip (Because the creator is LAZY) so mega and Zelk started dating and it was the day after Mega's 18th birthday.

Zelk and mega sat side by side watching a movie. He couldn't stop looking at the smaller boy cuddled up to him. He bites the inside of his lip, trying to look away. But it was no use. He couldn't resist it any longer. He pins the smaller onto the couch. 'What is he doing?!' Mega thought.

(Woah buster! Continue reading and your a sinner. If you don't wanna read smut, go the the next line of ^ )
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Zelk kisses mega, slipping some tongue in. He was shocked at first but melted into a kiss that turned into a make-out. Zelk moves his hands to the right being on his back, and left on his hip. His hands were warm which made Mega feel safe. Zelk's left hand moved down to the smaller's d-.... OKAY NOPE NOT DOING IT! Sorry to the people who wanted to read smut, but I just can't pull myself to do it!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Zelk woke up the next morning with Mega sleeping on his chest. He remembered last night. "Your probably not gonna be able to walk for a while, huh sweetheart?" Zelk chuckles quietly. He grabs his phone and opens a message to Zak.

-Zelk: Hey Skep, Me and Mega won't be on for a few days-
-Skeppy: Oh? Why is that?-
-Zelk: cause I'm gonna be helping him out for the next couple days-
-Skeppy: want me to help as well?-
-Zelk: Ha- no. I broke him last night~ -
-Skeppy: Wh- no- you didn't- did you?-
-Zelk: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-
-Skeppy: you did. Alright. But be back as soon. And tell ask mega if he was top or bottom-
-Zelk: He was bottom. And c'ya Skep-

{Word count: 1511}
THE END

This was gonna go out last night but I forgot about it :/