Say My Name (Beetlejuice)

⚠️ Techno will die in here to beware ⚠️
Techno= BeetleJuice
Zak/Skeppy= Lydia
Darryl/BadBoyHalo= Barbara
Vincent/A6D= Adam

No ones POV:

Zak stands at a roof edge. Red eyes grows from the shadows behind him. "You could use a buddy" Techno says coming out of the shadows and up to Zak. He looks surprised at Techno. "Don't you want a pal?" Techno says smirking leaning tourds Zak. "yes I do, yes I do!" Techno says in a high pitch voice. He leans back to normal posture. Techno turns his voice normal. "Boy the way I see it, your daddy should be 'leaven, and you should stick around" Techno says "AND KILL HIM!". "WHAT?!" Zak says.

"Nothing" Techno says quickly. "So Zak, don't end yourself. Defend yourself! Daddy is the one you should maim" says Techno and pulls Zak away from the edge. "Together we will exterminate, ASSASINATE!" He puts his fists in the air in the last word. "NO!" Zak yells protesting. "The finer points can wait" Techno says putting his arms down and left hand on the back of his neck. He starts floating. "But first you gotta say my name~." Techno says flying past him and near the edge.

Zak runs to the edge. "Go ahead and jump but that won't stop him" Techno says flying in-front of Zak. "Here you got a solid Plan B option." Techno says pulling Zak to the roof away from the edge by his shirt. He turns Zak to face him. " I can bring you Daddy so much pain!" Techno says crossing his arms. "All you gotta Do is say my name." He says floating back down, and head upside down. He holds up 3 fingers

"Boy just say it 3 Times in a row" Techno says then puts his hand/fingers down. "And you won't believe how far I'll go" He says the Teleports to a bench on the roof. "I'm on the bench but coach" He says floating off it. "Just put me in the game~" he says tossing his baceball cap off the ledge and flys up to Zak. "All you gotta Do is day my name" Techno says.

"Well I don't know your name" Zak says

"Well I can't say it" Techno says.

Zak: "How 'bout a game of charades?" He suggests

Techno: "Yes! Let's play it!" He says excitedly
Techno puts up 2 fingers

Zak: "2 words"
Techno: "Right"
Zak: "second word"
Techno: "uh huh"

Techno pretends to hold a cup and pour juice in it.

Zak: "Drink?"
Techno: "No."
Zak: "Beverage?"
Techno: "No.."
Zak: "Whine?"
Techno: "No!"
Zak: "Juice?"
Techno: "YES!"
Zak: "Okay, First word"
Techno: "Okay"

Techno puts his fingers up to his head to demonstrate entennas.

Zak: "Bug?"
Techno: "No"
Zak: "Ant?"
Techno: "Close but no"
Zak: "Beetle?"
Techno: "YES!" Techno says putting his arms by his sides.

"BeetleJuice?" Zak says confused. "Wow I'm impressed" Techno says. "And all you gotta Do is say it 3 Times. 3 Times in a row it must be spoken, unbroken" techno says. He stands on the ground. "Ready?" He asks. "Yeah" Zak says slightly laughing. "Okay go" Techno says.

"BeetleJuice..." Zak says.
"Yeeees" Techno says
Zak: "BeetleJuice"
Techno: "Yes..!"
Zak: "Beeeeeeeeeeeeee-"
Techno: "Oh, oh, this is gonna be so good!"

"-Cause!" Zak's says. "What?!" Techno says. "Your so smart, a stand up bro. I'll think about your offer, Let you know. But I prefer my chances down below." Zak says.
Zak:"BeetleJuice". Techno: "Yes"
Zak: "BeetleJuice". Techno: "Yes"

"Being young and remare. Dosen't mean I'm an easy mark. I've been swimming with Piranhas I don't need a shark" Zak says walking to the edge. "Yes life sucks, but not that much okay, BeetleJuice. BeetleJuice, Be a doll and spare that lecture" Zak's says.

"I'm offering you a full time specter" Techno says walking up behind him. "Are you any good?" Asks Zak. "You bet cha. Trust me baby!" Says Techno. "I met ya. Really, it's a flattering offer" Zak says stepping up to the way edge. "Don't you wanna see Dad sufferer?" Techno Asks. "Think I'd rather just jump off" Zak says. "NO!" Techno says.

"I may be suicidal but BeetleJuice it's not as if I've lost my mind!" Zak says. "So! Playing hardball huh? Your tougher then you look" Techno says. "Just wanna make sure I know who I'm working with. Got any references?" Asks Zak backing away from the edge.

Darryl/BadBoyHalo and Vincent/A6D come up on the roof and runs up to Zak. "ZAK! There you are!" Darryl says. "Are you alright?" Vincent asks. "A-Dog! B-Town! My old pals!" Says Techno. Vincent grabs Zak's wrist and pulls him away Techno. "Get away from him!" Yells Vincent. "Zak this is a dangerously unstable individual!" He says to Zak. Techno pulls Zak away from Darryl and Vincent. The 2 other trio member's eyes go white.

Bad: "BeetleJuice is sexy!"
A6D: "BeetleJuice is smart!"
Bad & A6D: "BJ is a graduate of Juliard! He can help, we found him on Yelp! Our troubles all ended the day that we befriended him! Every word is the truth! BeetleJuice! BeetleJuice! BeetleJuice!"

Their eyes go normal. "What the heck was that?!" Asks Bad. "So violating.." says A6. "Their you go kid, a couple of 5 star reviews" Says Techno. "What was that?!" Zak Asks. "That was possession, any goust can do that in less then 1 lesson." Techno replies. "Any goust?" Asks Zak. "Pretty much, any goust will do sure" replies Techno "Then BeetleJuice. What do I need you for?" Asks Zak looking over at Techno.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah woah!" Techno says backing to the ledge with Zak looking at him smiling. "Hold up, Hold up girl, I'm your pal! Their sweet but I'm a demon straight from hell!" He backs up to the way edge. "I know I went a little hard on the sell. But we're B-F-F-F-Fs Forever!" Techno says. "AGH!" Techno screams as Zak pushes him off the edge.

Their was a crush noise. "ZAK!" Darryl and Vincent yells. "What? He was already dead" says Zak. "You heard what he said, any goust can do that possession stuff." Zak turns to Darryl and Vincent. "We don't need that demon! The the 3 of us together alone can wreck Dad's evening! Together we can make the old man weep! Guys, I got a dinner date to keep."

"Okay, so what's the plan?" Asks Vincent. "Teach Dad a lesson. He's gonna freak when we possess him" explains Zak. "So he wants the perfect son I'll lead that lamb to the slaughter. Yeah, I got game! I'm gonna make him say my name!" Zak says. "I'll make him say my name. I'll make him say my name. Not running away!" The Trio say.

"I'll make him say my name!" Zak's says loudly/excitedly.

1141 words UwU

Hoped you enjoyed this 1 part story. If anyone wishes to make art/animation plz do so. (If you do use #BeetleJuiceTechTrio on YouTube). Anyways have a good Night/Day!