Soulmates au 1

Thx a6ds_muffin the 18th Birthday thing but I'm using something else for the age they are irl (that may not make sense)

...'s Pov:

I live in a universe where on you 18th birthday the world stop for a minute and it reveals your soulmate. Not to mention we were all born with red strings that are attached to our soulmates wrists. Oh I should probably tell you my name. I'm Zak. I'm a 19 year old youtuber. I remember when I saw my soulmate. They were a brown hair male, with beautiful green eyes. I didn't know his name and didn't hear his voice. I had a few online friends. Vincent also known as A6D, Darryl also known as BadBoyHalo, Dave also known as Technoblade, Clay also known as Dream, and Spifey.

Darryl's voice was sweet and gentle. Most of the times. Me and A6D loved trolling him. Which makes him rage. Let's get to present day and time. I stare blankly at the red string on my wrist. I was waiting for Vincent to add me to the call. After a minute or 2 I get added to the call. The audio startled me making me jump a bit. "Hey Skep" Vince says cheerfully. "Hi A6D" I say and look at the call list. "Yeah I haven't added Bad yet" he says. "Oh" I say. "Can I ask you something?" He asks. "Sure" I responded. "So the thing on all of ours 18th birthdays thing, I think my soulmate may be Dream" he says.

"Oooo you should meet up with him to be sure" I say kinda cheerfully. "Maybe" He says "Anyways Do you know who your soulmate is?" . "No. I only saw 'their' face" I say. "Oh. I was able to hear mine's voice" he says. "That's cool." I say. "I'm gonna add Bad now" he says and does. "Hey guys" Darryl says after a few seconds. "Hey Bad" says Vince. "HIIIII" I say kinda yelling with a lot of energy. We start talking about our first vid on the trio. (This takes place before the podcast they did.) After a while Vince brings up soulmate. Vincent describes his as Dream, Darryl described his as a small boy, and I described mine as I saw. "We should all meet up" I suggest.

They all agree. "But Where?" Vincent Asks. "Vid con? I'm already booked there. I could get you 2 tickets." I say. "Sure, I could get my own" Vince says. "Ok, and I could get my own too" Darryl says. "No I'll pay for them" I say. After a bit of me begging them to let me buy them tickets they agree.

{Timeskip: the day of the flight}

I sit in he waiting area texting Darryl and Vince. I was so excited to meet Darryl! Me and Vince had meet before. But me and Darryl haven't. Me and the other passengers board the plane. (Should I be mean? Nahhhhh. Maybe another story.) The flight felt like forever but eventually we land. I call a Uber and get to a hotel and I booked. I had a little jet lag so the people there probably thought I was high. I couldn't blame them. I lay down after the long flight. My phone buzzes and I lazily pick it up. There was a message from Vince. It said -Guys i finally landed in -(insert vidcon place)—. -That's nice. I landed 'bout 20 minutes ago. The people at the hotel I'm at may think I'm high- i send. -I just took off- Darryl sends.

We and Vince complain 'bout our flight experience. Darryl was enjoying his. I don't realize how much time pasts but it was soon 3am. I tell the others night and TRY to get at least some sleep. I didn't get that much from the anticipation of finally meeting Darryl, and sickness. It turns 7am. I spend most of the night vomiting. Last time I got sick too. My body doesn't like going to Vid con. I open messages and go on the group chat. -Sorry Guys. I got sick, again. Idk when I'll be able to go but I hope to meet you two- I send. -We can take care of you- Darryl suggests.

-No it fine! I'll get better on my own- I responded. -Pleaseeeee?- Darryl sends pretty much begging. -come on- Vincent sends. -Okay fine- I send giving in.

TBC

To all the people who ship Mega and Zelk: I'm adding ZelkPvP to the book uwu.

And Idk if I'll be doing the New Years art. Sorry! I'm so flipping Tierd rn. It's 2:45am When I finished this. I will get a part 2 to this. I hope you all have a good night/day. Bai!