Truth or dare?

(I took words from the song)

No one's POV:

Zak, Darryl, Clay, Vincent, Zelk, and Mega come together at Zak's and Darryl's house. They were planing on making a new server witch links Invaded and Munchey. "OW SH-" Zelk yelps and looks where he was shot by a tranquilizer dart. One by one they were shot and passing out. A crew in all black take them to a unknown area. Concrete floor, no windows, and lights.

Zak's POV:

I wake up in this some sort of basement. I sit up and rub my head which was throbbing with pain. I see the group all unconscious. I look around. This room was resizable for me. "What happend?" I hear Zelk ask slightly mumbling. "We were shot with tranquilizer darts dumbo" says Vincent in pain. Their voices drain out with a ringing in my ears. I spot a door and run to it. I try to open the door "l-locked" I say to myself. I look around the room. It was bringing terrible flashbacks.

I jump when I feel someone touch my shoulder. I quickly turn to see Darryl. "Are you okay?" He asks. "I-I Guess" I Say slightly whispering. I look around. Everyone is up by now. "Welcome everyone" says a voice. I look around. "WHO'S THERE?!" I demanded. "Calm shortie, this is a simple game you all know.. Truth or dare. Well it's not simple" the person says. "What do you mean?" Asks Vincent. "Well If you lie or refuse the dare there is serious consequences" the person dare.

I collapse but Darryl catches me. "Zak it's okay" he says gently. "See the bottle? Your gonna spin it to see who goes. Vincent, your spinning first. When the light go out we're just beginning" the voice says the cancels out. Clay grabs the bottle. We all sit in a circle. "My intentions are gonna keep me up all night" I mumble quietly. The lights go out and 1 dim light shines on the bottle. Vincent spins the bottle. They all stare at it. It lands on Zak. They look at Zak. "Truth" I say.

"Last kiss on tip of your lips, were they Darryl's" Asks Vincent. I stay silent. "Talk talk" Darryl says to me. "Or was your heart beating" Mega says. "Yes it was his!" I yell. "True" the voice from the speaker says. I spin it. It lands on Mega. "Dare" Mega says. "Kiss Zelk" I say. "What?! NO! I'M NOT GAY!" Mega yells. "Time's up are you ready or not?" The voice says. Mega says shot in the arm with a real gun. "F***!" Yells Mega. I jump back. I start shaking violently. I back up to the wall. Darryl sits in front of me. "It's okay.... come on" He says. "I see the danger... in being unprepared" I say.

"Try to hide it before you make a dumb mistake" I hear my dad say in my head. I crawl hesitantly to the circle. Darryl follows. Mega spins the bottle. It lands on Vincent. "Truth" Vincent says. "Is it true that you are cheating on Clay?" Asks Mega. "N-no!" He yells a little defensive. "Stutter" both Clay and the Voice say. But Clay says it quietly. "Lie" says the Voice. A knife shoots at Vincent and it skims his neck. Vincent puts his hand on his neck. He then spins the bottle. Vince spins it and it Lands on me. "Truth" I say.

"Do you have a secret you want no one to know?" Vince asks. "Yes...." I say. "True" the voice says. Zak spins it. It lands on Clay. "Dare" Clay says. "Tell your twitter you and Vince are breaking up" I say. He does. "Clay spin" the Voice says. He does. It lands on Zelk. "Dare" He says confidently. Clay whispers something to Zelk. Zelk's facs turns red. He turns to Mega and pushes himself on him and kisses him. Mega pushes him off. Zelk spins it. Darryl. "Truth" He says. "Do you know anything about Zak's past?" Asks Zelk. "No I don't" he says. "True" says the voice.

Darryl spins and it lands on me. "T-truth" I stutter. "What's your secret?" He asks. "I p-.. I'm not doing it" I say. I feel a sharp pain. I'm not bothered that much by it though. I'm used to pain from my past. I pull the object out. "A knife? Is that the best you can do?" I ask unamused. "Zak, I can do way worse" the voice says. I roll my eyes. I walk to the door and feel all eyes on me. I lean my head against the wall. I was done with this game. "Okay unknown you had your fun now let us out" I say.

No response. "I'm done with your stupid game" I say, wired feelings coming over me. "Then tell your secret" says the voice. "F*** NO!" I snap. "Then you got my answer" says the voice. "JUST. SAY. IT. ZAK!! It can't be that bad" Mega Yells. I quickly turn to him. "YOU DON'T EVEN KNKW WHAT IT IS SO YOU CANT SAY IF IT CAN OR CAN'T BE BAD" I snap. "Chill" Mega says. I roll my eyes and turn back to the wall. "Just say it so we can all leave" Says Zelk. "I promised my mom and sister not to tell anyone..." i say quietly.

"You gonna have to break that promise" the voice says. I go silent. I hear murmurs behind me. But I didn't care. I long wanted to leave this place. "Fine.... I won't tell you.. I'll show you.." I say with hesitation making the groun sure go quiet. "What do you mean show?" Asks Vincent. I walk over to them. I lift my hoodie showing them some the scars. "Zak... who did this to you..?" Asks Darryl. "My dad.." I mumble. He hugs me tightly. "I'm sorry.. I should've picked up the signs on that troll..." He says.

I hug him back. The unknown voice claps. I pull down my hoodie covering the scars. "Wow I didn't think you would do it. Well I said if you did it I would let you out. So I guess I will now" the voice says. Me and Darryl release the hug and we all look at the door. It opens and we see. Techno! I throw myself into him knocking him into the wall. I put my hands on his throat. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I yell. "Chill" Techno chokes out while trying to get my hands off him. The others just watched. "TELL ME WHY YOU THOGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA" I snapped.

"It was a harmless game" He choked out managing to get me off. Mega walk up to him. "Harmless?!" He says taking his hand off his arm showing him the shot. "That was meant to be a miss" explains Techno. The others come over. Vince shows him the cut on his neck. "That was supposed to miss too" Says Techno. Vince rolls his eyes. Darryl disappears somewhere. Techno flees. We all look at each other. I sigh and we go to find Darryl. We find him by the door staring out. "Let's go" He says when he hears up coming. We nod and all leave.

                                  The End

I'm running out of ideas!
Please comment ideas.. also, Thanks for 2k reads! Thank you for spending your time for this story. Have a good Day/Night

                           ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜