New life among us

My whole life I was living on a space ship. Ever since I remember, I was helping with tasks, and talking only if I have to. My mom was killed when I was 5, she was Yellow. My little sister, also known as Drista, was also Yellow. I should introduce myself. I'm Clay, but I go by Dream, or Green. None of the other kids liked me that much. It was the same routine every day. Until I turned 17....

The loud sirens of an emergency meeting blast threw the ship. I close the wiring door before heading to the cafeteria. White called the meeting. I notice that Red was missing. "Her body was found in Navigation!" White says. One by one, we say what we were doing during the murder. But Red's and White's daughter, Pink, stays silent. We ejected no one that that night. My dad/ Blue kept a close eye on me. I sit by the window, looking out into space. Drista sits next to me. An image pops into my head of my mother. Tears threaten to spill from my eyes.

Dad sits next to me. "Move along, forget about your mom." He says, noticing that I'm thinking about her. I just ignore him. He sighs and leaves me alone with my sister. I could feel her here, next to me. Drista goes to Nav. I hated the feeling of being alone. After a while I go into MedBay. I start the sample task. But suddenly, I feel a knife stabbing my arm. Out of self defense, I quickly turn around, pull the knife out of my arm, and stab whoever stabbed me in the chest.

I see it was White. He quickly dies. I look up to see pink staring at me in horror. "W-wait its not what it looks like!.." I say. She ignores me and reporters the body. "I watched Green kill white in medbay!" She yells once everyone was gathered. "It-" I start but get cut off by my dad's disappointed look. Tears roll down my cheeks. Drista hugs me tightly. They all, except my sister, vote for me. They ejected me into space. Panic filled my body as I just floated there. I saw my sister looking at me threw the window of the ship. I pass out by a sudden change of pressure.

George's POV:

It stated like a normal day. My friend, Nick were just playing video games when we heard a thud in the backyard. We go to investigate and find someone in a green space suit. They also had a stab wound on their arm. "Oooooo an alien" Sap says jokingly. "Stop, this isn't time for joking! Their visibly injured!" I say, looking at their wound. Nick rolls his eyes and looks at the newcomer's wound as well. We bring him inside and set him on the couch.

"They looks human" I say. "Shapeshifter? What if they speak a different language?" He asks. I just shrug. "What do you think caused the injury?" I ask. "Dunno, it looked like they were stabbed by something" he says, looking at me. I just sigh and say, "hope they'll be okay..". Nick nods and we leave him to rest. After an hour or 2, they wake up. As soon as they saw me, they started panicking. "Hey, it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you" I say in a comforting tone. They didn't believe me.

I teach my hand out to them. "It's alright" I say. They put their hand on mine. I touch their helmet, like I was asking if I could take it off. They hesitatently nod. I carefully take it off. They had dirty blond hair, pale skin, freckles, and a white smiley mask that covers the top half of their face. "Can you talk?" I ask. They nod. "What's your name?" I asks with comforting smile. "C-Green..." they studder. "Green's an interesting name" I say jokingly. They chuckle slightly.

"My name's Clay, but everyone called me Green" they say quietly. "That's a nice name" I say "Are you male or female?" "Male" he says in response. "Do you mind if I clean your wound?" I ask. He looks at the wound and goes silent as if he was remembering something. "N-no... I don't mind" he says quietly. I move the suit off the wound and start to clean it. I could tell he was in pain. I apologize after I finish cleaning it and bandage it up. "It's alright, you have nothing to apologize for" he says.

"Anyways, where am I?" He asks looking around. "Oh, at my house. On Earth " I say. "Earth, huh. I thought it would be a lot different then this." He says. "Really? What did you think it looked like?" I ask slightly laughing. "Lots and lots of water" He's says laughing. We both laugh. "Want some clothes? Who knows how long you've been wearing that suit. "I have clothes" he says sounding slightly offended "Just not with". "Exactly, not with." I say.

SapNap comes out. "Ooo~ have you made friends with the alien George?" Nick asks laughing. "First of all, your the alien, Second, don't be a jerk to him! He did nothing wrong!" Clay says, defending me. "It's alright, he does this all the time. It's nothing new to me" I say, calming Clay down. He goes silent, glaring at Nick. "Heh, he's like your guard dog" Nick teased. "Just shut up" I says jokingly. Clay watches us mess around. I get him a green hoodie and grey shorts. I wait outside the bathroom as he gets changed.

"So, what's his name?" Nick asks. "Clay" I say in response. Clay comes out. I blush slightly. We chill on the couch. A lot of things seemed new to Clay. Me and Nick had fun introducing new things to Clay. We show him Minecraft as well. We played together for a few hours. It was soon midnight. Clay goes outside. Me and Nick go out with him. Clay somehow manages to climb up on the roof. I climb up with. He looked at the nearby city. He seemed so fascinated by it. I smile and look over at him. We stay up there for a few minutes before going back inside.

Nick has already went to his room. "Do you mind if I sleep with you?" Clay nervously asks. "Y-yeah, I don't mind." I say, blushing. He was like a big baby. But also kinda clingy. We went to the city the next day. I kept a close eye on Clay. Nick was showing him a lot of things. Though some people gave him weird looks, he was having fun finding new things. Don't think he even noticed honestly. We spent the whole day in the city, we also got Clay some clothes. After we got back, Nick turned on the TV. Ok the news, it was talking about something coming onto earth.

Me and Nick look at each other. It didn't take Clay long to notice they were talking about him. But he seemed calm about the situation. Sap just goes on YouTube and we just ignore what just happened on the news. We watch for a while before going on Hypixel to play some Bedwars. My friend, Technoblade, played with us. Clay was able to beat Techno somehow. Over the next few days, Clay was starting to act weird. He often opened the window in the middle of the night to look at the stars. I sit next to him by the window. "You okay?" I ask in a worried tone.

He nods slightly. I could tell he was lying. I hug him tightly. He looks down at me. "Tell me what's wrong.." I say, looking up at him. "Just miss my old life.. and mainly miss my little sister.." he says quietly. He looks back outside. "You have us now" I say in a comforting tone. "Your right" he smiles. The next night Nick took Clay out somewhere. They came back, Clay very drunk. "You have him ALCOHOL?!" I snap at Nick. "Please, first time for everything." Nick say defensively. I roll my eyes and take Clay from Nick. He starts flirting with me. Nick smirks as I blush.

I force him onto the bed and stand by the door, now being a blushing mess. "Georgie, I want cuddles" he whines. I throw some of his clothes at him and go out of the room. "Change first" I say. I fill up a water bottle for the morning, when the hangover starts to kick in. I hesitantly open the door to see Clay half asleep, in his change of clothes. His head perks up after I close the door. "Cuddles?" He asks. "Yeah yeah" I say slightly smiling. I set the water bottle on the night stand and climb into bed. He quickly cuddles up to me. "I love you.." he mutters, falling asleep.

"Alright" I say jokingly. Clay falls asleep. Did he really mean what he said? Does he love me or was it the alcohol? I fall asleep as well. I wake up to Clay spooning me. He had his arm around me tightly. I attempt to get the water bottle but immediately get pulled back. "Don't leave me..." Clay whimpers. "I'm not leaving you, I'm just grabbing something." I say reassuringly. Clay let's go and I grab the water bottle. I hand it to him and he sits up. He hesitantly drinks some of it. "How much did you drink last night?" I ask. "A lot.." he says hesitantly.

He sounded ashamed. "Please don't drink so much again, the more you drink the more the hangover hurts." I say. I lean up to him. "Love you" he says. "I.. love you too" I respond. Nick opens the door. "Hey, you love birds want anything to eat?" He asks. Clay nods slightly. "Sure" I say. Nick nods and leaves. Clay sets down the water bottle and cuddles up to me again. The day went by rather quickly. Other than Clay not being able to keep any food down. "George..?" Clay asks nervously. "Yeah? What's up?" I ask, looking over at him.

He suddenly kisses me. Both of our faces go red. He pulls away and I see Nick with his phone out. I cover my face with my hands out of embarrassment. Nick has been setting us up on dates. After me and Clay started dating, Nick became a third wheel.

•{1758 words}•