Runaways(NOT SHIP)

⚠️TW// Mentions of suicide

"Tommy? Tommy!" Tubbo yells, shaking Tommy. "Crist, what do you want?" Tommy asks, looking down at the shorter male infront of him. "Come on! Sunset's soon!" Tubbo exclaimed, dragging Tommy to the bench. Tommy smiles as he takes Chirp out of his ender chest. Tubbo bounces from excitement, sitting down on the bench. This was the first time in so long that they were able to sit, watch the sunset, and listen to music. No matter what happened, they knew they had each other's backs. Tommy puts the disc in the jukebox and sits on the bench besides Tubbo.

Both boys missed the feeling of peace that came before the wars. When they would sit on the bench and watch the sunsets with no care in the world. They look over the ruins of what once was called L'Manburg. "Remember when we were first making this nation? How innocent we were back then?" Tommy asks, Tubbo nodding in response. "And just to think on how hard we fought.. only for it to become... this..." Tubbo replies, motioning over L'Manburg. "Mhm" Tommy responds. He stands up as the sunset disappears over the horizon.

They walk over the glass that separated them from the deep crater that lays below. "I miss the old Wil, before he went crazy" Tommy says. "Yeah, me too. But at least we got him back" Tubbo says with a soft smile, attempting to comfort the blonde. "But it's not him. He would never lie to Phil... i feel like the old him was lost as well as his sanity." Tommy explains, looking down. Tubbo gives a small nod in agreement. "Let's just enjoy what we have now and worry later. Hey, we still got each other! And no matter what we always come back to the other!" Tubbo smiles softly.

Tommy looks up and gives Tubbo a small smile, "You're right." They go back to the bench and fall asleep. They wake up to it raining and a shelter built over then. Tommy looks over to see a sleeping Wilbur leaning against the jukebox which was also covered. Tommy stares at his brother, trying to figure out if he's the man he used to know. Tubbo wakes up and glances over at Wilbur. "I'm pretty sure it's the old Wilbur that would do this. When he lost it he encouraged a fight to the death." Tubbo brings up. Tommy gives a small sigh and looks over at Tubbo.

"Tubbo, what if he's just playing with us? He's the type to have fun in life, and like Dream had said, it was fun to toy with other people." Tommy explains. Tubbo rolls his eyes, "Who cares what Dream said? He's in prison!" Tommy gets up, "Ima go check on Friend, he doesn't like to be alone for too long.", Tommy says. Tubbo nods and watches the blonde leave. He looks down at Wilbur, deciding to stay until he wakes up. Tommy soon returns with Friend, glancing at the sleeping male by the jukebox.

Fundy comes over and leans against the bench. "I don't think he should've been revived..." He says, looking at the 2 on the bench. Wil wakes up by Fundy's voice but pretends to still be asleep. "Fundy, he's your father. Have you really not miss him?" Tubbo asks, looking at the Fox hybrid. "I have, but where was he when I needed him most? Where was he when I was under Schlatt's influence?" Fundy replies in a harsh tone. "He lost it, that's where he was" Tommy says, petting friend. "Guys, sure Wilbur has changed, but he's still the same guy we used to know" Tubbo says, attempting to boost their moods.

"WHEN I NEEDED HIM MOST HE DECIDED TO BLOW UP L'MANBURG AND COMMIT SUICIDE BY HIS OWN FATHER!" Fundy exclaimed. "Fundy! You don't realize how lucky you are to even HAVE a father! You could've been abandoned on the side of the road and be left to die!" Tubbo says. Fundy rolls his eyes, "not having a father would be better then having a father like him." Tubbo glares at him, Tommy having his eyes locked on friend. Fundy just walks away. "I'm gonna let Friend wander a bit" Tommy says before getting up and walking away.

Tubbo watches and sighs, Wilbur looking up at him before looking over L'Manburg. "I know I was a bad father, yeah, I made mistakes, but everyone makes mistakes..." Wilbur says, tears threatening to spill. Tubbo looks over at Wil, "there was that point where you took a turn for the worst. But before that, you were the best father he could have asked for!" Tubbo says with a soft smile. Wilbur gives a slight nod, getting up and stretching. "Getting old sucks, don't let anyone tell you otherwise" Wilbur says, looking over at Tubbo. The bee boy gives a small laugh in response.

"I'm gonna go for a walk, probably see if Tommy or Fundy wants to talk.. though they probably won't.." The older brunette says. Tubbo gives a small wave and watches him leave. He gets up and goes over to Tommy. He picks a purple allium and puts it in the blonde's hair. Tommy looks up at him. "Still want to run away from this place? Start anew?" Tommy asks. "But what about Michael and Ranboo?" Tubbo asks. "We can take Michael with us and you can divorce Ranboo, after all you did marry him for half his money, didn't you?" Tommy asks.

Tubbo goes quiet, Tommy did have a point. Tubbo gives a small smile and agrees to run away with the blonde. They head over to snow Chester. Tommy gets Michael ready to go while Tubbo talks to Ranboo. Tubbo soon comes over and picks up Michael. "Ready?" He asks. Tommy looks up at the brunette and nods. Michael looks between the 2 in confusion. Tubbo looks at Michael with a small smile. The 3 leave Snowchester in search of a new life. Michael was excited to finally be out of the house for once. They find a nice island, untouched by anyone on the server.

Tubbo keeps Michael entertained while Tommy makes them a house. "Hopefully we won't run into another Dream" Tommy says, looking over at Tubbo. He gives the blonde a nod, bringing Michael to his new room. Tubbo puts the piglin child down, Michael running around to check it out. Tommy smiles at the piglin's excitement. Tubbo goes out and gets some Alliums for the blonde's room.

The 2 lived a war free life away from the SMP after that. They never told anyone where they went, and when people tried to find them, that failed.

~~~

Ima just ends it here since I don't know what to do.

Happy Pride Month!! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Hope ya'll have a good day/night