"Im Fine" SkepHalo

Zak's POV: 

"You know you can tell me anything" says Darryl. I go silent. I hug him tightly. He hugs me back. I started shaking and almost falls. Darryl was holding me up. He sets me on my bed. We relies our hug. I hold his hand. I hold him close. Being with him was kinda helping me. I eventually fall asleep.

I wake up with Darryl by my side. He was on his phone. I hug his arm tightly. He looks over at me and smiles. His smile so sweet. I burry  my face in his arm playfully. A half an hour later I was laying on top of him. He had his arms around me. His touch was warm and gentle.

We were joking with each other, and making each other laugh. I didn't even realize my phone vibrating. After a while Bad had to go to his room for something with his staff. I look at my phone to see..

120 missed calls by Sister

I don't wanna call her back but I do. She picks up. "ZAKK!!" She Yells. "What?" I responded. "WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER?!" She yells. "I was busy" I say. She explains Dad has excape prison again. I go quiet in shock. She hangs up. My phone drops out of my hand. My body begins shaking. I was thinking of all the bad things that could happen I didn't notice Darryl come in my room.

Darryl's POV:

I walk in Zak's room to see him sitting at the edge of his bed shaking. I run up to him and hug him. He hugs me tightly. He explains what happened in the call with his sister. I try to comfort him. After a bit he calms down. "I'll keep you safe" I say gently to him. His shaking slowly stops.

I ruffle his hair. "I'll stay with you if you want me to" I say to him. He nods slightly and lays his head on my shoulder. I hold him close to me.

{TimeSkIp about 1 year later} (I'm lazy)

Zak's dad was caught and put in one of the most high security prisons. Me and Zak moves to a different state. We got together and are happy. I helped him every time he had nightmares are flashbacks about his dad. So that's our story.

🔰The End🔰

Thx for reading and also. WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 1k READS!!!!! :3 comment what story I should do for the 1k and what ship. I could do a animation too.  Anyways have a good day/night

❤️