Satisfied

Satisfied- Hamilton

Dream's POV:

Me and George were good friends. But I thought more. We were just hanging out, when an old friend approached us. "Dream! Long time no see" he says. "Hey Ninja!" I say in response. I look over to see George, he was... blushing. So was Ninja. "Ninja this is George, George this is Ninja" I say. My heart broken. They start chatting. They seem to have a lot in common... I hide the pain behind my smiley mask I always wear. I start to feel neglected after a while of them chatting, ignoring me. "George, we should get going, Sap's waiting for us." I say.
They started dating after a while. One night, when George brought ninja over, I locked myself in the bathroom. I start to have a breakdown. As soon as a call down. I hear Sap's, George's, Ninja's, and Karl's voices. "Great! Just great!" I think to myself. After a half an hour, I come out. "Hey Dream!" Karl calls out to me. I just have and go to my room. I could hear them talking. Patches comes and sits on my lap. I cuddle my cat, crying. I hear my door open and look up to see George. "You okay?" He asks. I just nod and say, "I'm fine". George sits at the end of my bed. "No your not" He says. Instead of hugging him, like I usually do, I just keep petting and looking down at patches.
"What's wrong?" George asks. I don't respond. "Dream, I'm your best friend, you can talk to me" he says. "That's the problem! Both you and SapNap are both in relationships and I'm the only one who isn't! I'm tired of getting left out from couple things and don't want to be a third wheel" I yell. Patches jumps out of my lap, getting scared from my yelling. I hug my pillow to my chest. "Just leave me alone..." I mutter. George hesitantly nods and leaves, closing the door behind him. "I wish I was ninja.." I whisper.
After a year, George and Ninja are getting married... I helped George get ready. I loved seeing him excited, but hated that he was marrying someone else. I go into the bathroom after helping George, and look in the mirror. "Nice going Dream he was right, you will never be satisfied" I say, tears in my eyes. I wash my face and go back out. George looked beautiful. I was the one that was going to walk him down the aisle. I move my mask from my face. George takes the mask and sets it by his stuff. "You look better without it" George chuckles. I blush a bit but hide it.
He was getting married after all! I gave him up to Ninja after they met. I threw away my shot with him a long time ago..... After the ceremony and after some pictures, I lock myself in a bathroom stall. I didn't want to believe that he was officially married. I go and get my mask to hide my bloodshot eyes. My heart breaks even more with each kiss the newly weds have. George noticed I have my mask back on. He approaches me. "Dream, come on" he whines jokingly. "Heh nope" I say, matching his joking tone. We joke for a bit before George asks me to take off the mask. I refuse. George lifts up my mask.
"Have you been crying?" He asks. "Yes okay?" I says. "Why" he asks, concerned. "I love you okay?! I f**king regretted the day you and Ninja met! I regretted throwing away my shot with you!" I snapped, my voice cracking, and pulling down my mask. I run out of there and get in my car. I throw my mask on the seat next to me. I away from there as fast I can. I pull over in the middle of nowhere. I shut off the car as I start to have a panic attack. I see red and blue lights behind the car, after a minute. I try to steady my breathing. There was a knock at the window.
I roll down the window and see a officer looking at me in concern. "Is everything alright?" The officer asks. I nod. "Please step out of the car" they say. I do, panicking from what I did wrong. She hugs me. I hesitantly hug back, still having a panic attack, but smaller now. "It's okay, just breath" she says, in a comforting tone. I calm down after a bit. "Thank you.." I say, releasing the hug. "No prob" she says. She was a 5'4, ginger hair, face covered in freckles, and slightly pale skin. "I'm Clay" I say. "Carmie" she responds "Can I have your number?". "Uh sure" I say. We exchange numbers. "Stay Safe" She says and goes back to her car.
I get back into mine. I see my phone ringing and see George calling. What happened earlier comes flooding back to me. I don't answer and arrive at the house. I grab a change of clothes and go into the shower. I sit with my knees to my chest, arms crossed on my knees, and lay my head on my arms. The warm water comforts me. I dunno how much time passes before I hear the door open and close. I hear a knock on the bathroom door. "Dream? You alright?" SapNap asks. "I'm fine.." I say. "Are you covered?" Sap asks. "Yeah" I say, not having taken off the clothes I was wearing. SapNap walks in, closing the door behind him. I look up at him as he turns off the water. He then wraps a towel around me. "Look, I know you love him more then anything, but he's happy with Ninja." Sap says.
"I know I know, but I can't stand my love interest and my old friend being together, let alone getting married..." I mutter. "I'm sure you'll find someone else, that makes you feel the same as you do to George" he comforts. We go silent for a few moments. "I'll step out so you can change into dry clothes" Sap says walking out. I quickly change into clothes. We sit on the couch and suddenly hear from the window, "Dream! Do your shoes need shining?". We look to see Techno at the window. Us 3 chat for a bit. Carmie and I text for most of the night. We also play mc for a while.
Me and Techno were getting close. SapNap and George quickly notice my change of attitude. "So~ Who's the lucky guy?~" SapNap teases one night. "Shut up!" I say, my face heating up from embarrassment.  They both laugh at my embarrassment. They tease me for 10 minutes. Everything was going good, me and Techno got together. Until one day, Carmie sees me and Techno hanging out, comes up, and puts handcuffs on me. "Your under arrest for robbery" she says. "What did he steal" Techno demands.
"My love~" She whispers to me. "Uhhhh riiiight... now please uncuff me" I say. She does and says "your no fun". Techno pulls me by his side, by my hips. "He's mine" he growls. Carmie rolls her eyes and goes back to her job. "Damn cop" techno says quietly. "You didn't have to do that ya know" I say. "Yeah, but I needed to show her who you belong to" he says. I blush and punch his arm. We both laugh. Everything goes smoothly after that.

•{1260 words}•