Where Do We Go From Here?

PEOPLE THIS IS NOT A DRILL WE ARE FINALLY GETTING BETTY AND ARCHIE. I hope you enjoy this fic that inspired me after the last episode:) it's a little more adult so you are warned! So excited for season 5.
Xoxo

Archie's POV

That was the best sex I have ever had.

I had sex with Betty. In my shower... and we want to do it again. I want to do it again.

How do I go about it without sounding to anxious?

Also where would we even.... Jughead is now crashing here and I can only see that complicating things.

Not that I mind sneaking around, it makes it more fun.

Being with her felt so good, and right. Why the hell haven't we been doing this since the beginning?

My phone buzzes.

Betty: Hey what time are you heading to the school tomorrow?

Me: Around 7 wanna go together?

Betty: Yeah it will be like old times:)

Me: Sounds perfect. Still no word from Polly?

Betty: Not yet, I'm worried Arch.

Me: What can I do?

Betty: Nothing... just keep an ear out for now. My Mom doesn't seem worried once she does then I can panic.

Me: Okay... let me know though if I can help you at all.

Betty: Well there is one thing you could do if you wanted;)

My stomach turns to knots and my face heats up. I want her over here right now, but Jughead...

Me: We might have a problem with that.... Jug is crashing with me for awhile.

Betty: So you are saying we just have to be quiet? ;)

Me: Come through the back door in five.

I jump out of my bed and look down the hall his door is closed and the lights are off. With any luck at all he's asleep. I rush downstairs as quietly as I can and she is already slowly walking into the kitchen. Her hair loose and down. It's dark and I can already tell she looks beautiful. I can't wait to get my hands on her again. I motion her to come this way. She nods and tip toes as we go up the stairs and make it my room, I shut the door.

"See we can be quiet." She says walking towards me putting her hands on my chest. I feel myself swallow hard, my face already feels hot with just her touch.

"Betty... I have been thinking about doing this again since..." I say and she smirks.

"Since yesterday?" She laughs, I laugh with her embarrassed. "Don't worry Arch... me too." She says going for my lips and I let myself loose control.

Our bodies wrap up in one another quickly. Her hands reaching for my face, my hands on her back. Our bodies couldn't be any closer if we tried. I push her back to my bed that I just bought today.

"When did you get this?" She says kissing my neck.

"The second after I knew we would be doing this again." And she laughs some more. I put my finger to her lips.

"We haven't even started yet..."I say trying to quiet her down and she rolls her eyes and takes off my shirt, and pulls me down onto her.

I kiss her neck and lick up her neck then to her face. She tastes sweet. Our lips meet again and my hands reach for her top. I pull it off over her head, her breasts exposed with a lacy black bra. I pull her pants down next as she goes for mine to be taken off. I reach for a condom from my side table. I find my way back to her lips.