Honesty

Betty's POV

I walk into Reggie Mantles house, to the smell of spilt beer and cheese dip. Not my favorite smell but it all evens out once you look around. Moose and Reggie doing a keg stand everyone standing around chanting. Music blaring, sounds like Tongue Tied by Grouplove. I see Veronica leaning on the counter laughing sipping her drink with Kevin and Toni smiling fondly at her.

Veronica looks amazing as usual. She has a dark blue crop top on with a mini tight black skirt. Black little booties and a leather jacket to go with. I can tell Toni has been inspiring her fashion sense lately.

I don't spot Cheryl anywhere which is odd for Toni to be around without Cheryl on her arm.

I tried a little more than I usually would.

Jughead and I had just broken up and I wanted to get dressed up. I knew he was gone for the weekend so if I wanted to have a random hookup I could.

Although there is almost no one here that I would even consider sleeping with.

The attention would be nice, but not much more than that.

I wore a jean skirt with a white crop top that has a v neck, and a dark red jacket over top. My hair is down and loose with some small hoop earrings and little brown heel boots.

I think Veronica and Kevin are impressed because they both give me a smile and start looking me up and down when they see me.

"What?" I say looking at my outfit. They smile.

"Betty Cooper you look hot." Veronica says to me.

"Agreed." Kevin and Toni both say in unison, and I can feel my face flush.

"Thanks you guys, but it's not really anything to special." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"You are showing your rocking legs, your hair is down and I can see your tummy. That's pretty special if you ask me." Kevin says nudging me. I roll my eyes.

"You thinking of having a rebound tonight?" Veronica asks me with a smirk.

I feel my face get warm and shrug my shoulders. "Oh my god you are!" She says all excited hitting my arm.

"I don't know V, don't get too excited. I thought if I wanted too this would be the weekend. Jug is away and we will be drinking... but I am not planning on it. It's just a thought." I say. They all smile and nod.

"Well I think it's a great thing that you are getting back out there, but I think you can do a lot better than any tool in this house." Toni says to me as she hands me a drink.

I smile at her, "Thanks Toni, also what am I drinking?" I say with a laugh.

"Rum and Pineapple, trust me you will love it." She says.

I do love it. I sip that thing down so fast I get another and make it to the dance floor with Veronica.

Dance Baby! Is playing by boy pablo. Veronica spins me around and we are laughing.

"So did you?" I yell to her. She looks confused.

"Have a rebound after Arch?" I ask her they had been broken up for a couple of months now. Mutual they both agreed they were fizzling out. They are still friends even. Which I hope comes for me and Jug in the future.

She nods, and points with her head. Right towards Reggie Mantle.

"He was a good rebound, did it more than once." She yells with a wink. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Did you feel better?" I yell back. She shrugs.

"It helped me. And he's my friend too so we both knew what it was! We flirt every now and again, but I love being single. It did help scratch the itch." She says with a wink.