Who Knew

This is a very long one shot, and I had this idea in my head and couldn't stop! Hope you all enjoy! XOXO

Archie's POV

My eyes start to slowly open as I feel the sun bore onto my bare stomach. I glance around me and remember where I am. I feel a smile grow on my face.

"You goof what are you smiling about?" I hear her say next to me, tracing her fingers on my stomach.

"You know what I am smiling about." I say. I feel her lips meet mine I pull her waist onto mine and she starts to giggle through our kisses. When we kiss it's as if everything else in the world didn't matter. Nothing mattered because we were together, and our lips were together, and we were happy together. Nothing else mattered.

She bites my lip suddenly and that drives me wild, I flip her over and kiss her neck and she let's out a moan. Her hands digging into my back. Her legs wrap around me, I slide my hands up her shirt and feel the silky smoothness of her skin on mine. She leans up.

"Arch... save this for tonight." She whispers in my ear, as she nibbles it.

"Then you better stop kissing me." I say slowly backing off. She laughs and leans up for one last kiss.

"Come on..." She says grabbing me up off the bed. I only make it half way up and sit there lazily watching her finding something to wear. Her blonde hair down and messy. I never knew I would love seeing every different side of Betty Cooper. I think her morning, frazzled look is my favorite.

"Will you please stop staring and get up we had plans today remember?" She says to me annoyed.

Oh I remember, I just don't want too. Cheryl is throwing an end of the Summer Bash at Thornhill and invited everyone. Including our exes. Jughead and Veronica who we haven't seen since school ended.

"I really don't want to go." I say.

"Well too bad because we are going." She says standing there with her hands on her hips. I give her a look. "Don't give me that face, we had a whole month of complete bliss. Just you and me. If we have to hide it for a little while until it's the right time to tell them then we will." She says to me as I get up.

"Why do you always want to do the right thing?" I say putting my hands on her waist.

"Well it's one of the reasons you fell in love me right?" She says smiling. I kiss her cheek.

"Guilty as charged. I will go home and get ready. I have to stop by my Dad's office first." I say to her finding my t-shirt and throwing it on.

"The party is at 12:00 pick me up at 11:30?" She says as she continues to look in her closet.

"11:30." I say going up behind her and kissing her cheek. "Hey I say, who needs clothes but that's just me." I say backing towards the door. She hits me and laughs, her cheeks flush. She still get's so flustered every time I complement her. I can't get enough.

"You know sneaking around might be fun don't ya think?" She says leaning into kiss me goodbye.

"Betty Cooper, maybe you don't always do the right thing." I say leaving the door hearing her laughter trail behind me.

Normally we would be sneaking around, because Alice Cooper would in no way allow me to spend the night in Betty's room with her. Luckily Alice is with Polly and the twins in San Francisco. And Betty's Dad is well, in prison.

Thinking about this past year and everything that has happened. How I got here, being madly in love with my best friend. It scares to think how it all happened, but I am glad it all did. Betty is the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I always knew that, I just am no longer afraid to show it.