four.

sybil ended up staying up until an hour or so after sunrise talking to paul, she truly enjoys his presence. turns out he is a mythology nerd, which made the younger girl ecstatic, as she is a mythology nerd, too.

so she lays in her bed as he rambles about theseus, listening to every word as if she didn't already know the story. she could listen to him talk all the time and have no complaints. as he's almost finished with the story, he hears her steady breathing on the other end. "hello?"

a small smile creeps across his face as he realizes she's asleep. "goodnight, sibyl. sweet dreams." he whispers, ending the phone call shortly after and going to bed, too.

sybil woke up around four pm that evening, sitting up in bed. the last thing she remembered, she was on the phone with paul, and she must've fallen asleep while he was talking to her.

she quickly yells at herself for how rude that was before sending him a text.

!imessages!

paul :)

hey! sorry i fell asleep this morning, i didn't realize i was tired. hope you have/had a good day :)

!irl!

she slowly drags herself out of bed and down the stairs, seeing gwynne and daniel at the kitchen table. "good morning, sleeping beauty." gwynne says, "sleep well?"

she nods, rubbing her eyes. "so.. i have news on paul."

"califonia man?" sybil nods, "spill!"

"he called me last night, to prove that he wasn't some old man to find out my real name, and i told him. just my first name, before you freak out. and he was telling me the story of theseus and i.. uh... fell asleep?"

"you fucking what? on the phone?" sybil sheepishly nods, grabbing an apple as gwynne looks at dan. "progress, daniel! progress!"

the younger girl furrows her eyebrows, looking at the two of them as they high fived. "we knew you'd catch feelings for him."

sybil coughs, choking on her apple. "i do not have feelings for paul! i just really like talking to him."

daniel rolls his eyes, "my ass. i heard you giggling with him last night."

she flips her brother off, quickly finishing her apple when her phone buzzes.

!imessages!

paul :)

thats alright! i enjoyed myself last night

we should definitely do that again

did you just wake up?

yeah >:( damn my sleep schedule

you probably needed it if you slept for that long

yeah youre probably right

and you have a perfect voice for story telling, btw

ill have to tell stories more often then B)

omg did you just use one of my faces????