update

hi. unknown number will be going on a hiatus for the time being, or at least until i find the motivation to start writing again. i hit a wall a while ago with this story and i've honestly been writing out of my ass, and i'm sure you can tell.

the ending has been planned since long before this story was even published, it's just killing me to keep it interesting and something you want to continue reading.

i truly love this story, and it's something that i've used to put all of my creative energy in one place, as i'm shit at everything else creative. but, im getting quite burnt out so it's best to take a break so it can be the best i can put out for you all and not just nonsense for the sake of getting a chapter out.

so, in the meantime, if anyone has any questions about me, any of the characters in this story or where the story is going, please comment them!

i won't spoil anything that hasn't been published yet, of course.

personal questions about me or any of the characters are more than welcome! it would be nice to see what you all would like to know about sibyl, gwynne and daniel opposed to what i think you all would want to know.

have a good one!! <3

p.s. i wrote this on my phone w a bandaid on my thumb so this has been the most stressful thing i've ever done in sixteen years of living.