twenty-eight.

wilbur was ecstatic crawling out of the cage he and gwynne were in. gwynne had a stupid grin on her face as she shouted, "i spun the motherfucker thirteen times!"

sibyl stares at her wide-eyes as her jaw practically hit the floor. "no shit?"

wilbur nods, "thirteen!"

techno simply laughs, watching the three have their moment. sibyl was stunned, to say the least. she and techno only spun it seven times, after all.

they all walk to a boat ride once their legs recovered, making small talk in their way there.

they all climb into one row, the four of them surprisingly fitting. gwynne and techno were on both sides of sibyl, with wilbur being on the outside.

"what is that smell?" wilbur questions, turning to sibyl.

"probably your upper lip." she states, watching people climb onto the ride.

"fuck you." he laughs, "seriously though, it smells like a skunk."

"it's probably weed." gwynne says, "people around here are wild."

without any warning, the ride begins to move forward, making gwynne gasp. techno chuckles at the older girl, "what, are you scared?"

"eat shit and die, it just startled me."

the ride moves backwards, swinging them roughly thirty feet in the air. sibyls arms were above her head, as wilbur and gwynne gripped onto the bars in front of them. techno on the other hand, merely had his hands folded in his lap as he laughed.

it was now sibyl's turn to gasp as her butt lifted from the seat as they swung forward again, her hands immediately gripping onto the bar in front of her.

wilbur quickly takes a liking to the ride, lifting his arms over his head and laughing as his butt lifted from the seat once they stopped at the peak of the ride.

gwynne was screaming at the top of her lungs, causing a group of high school students in front of them to laugh. the other three laugh with them, and soon, gwynne was too.

the rest of the night went by like a blur, and before they knew it, the group walked back to gwynne's van with sunburnt skin and prizes in their arms. daniel was waiting there for them, as sibyl let him know they were preparing to leave.

his cheeks were beet red, as well as his exposed shoulders. he was sunburnt to no end.

"did you have fun?" sibyl asks as she stuffs her prizes into the trunk. he nods, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

the sun had gone down long ago, the five of them spending the entirety of their day at the fair. "do you guys wanna go get dinner?" gwynne asks from the front seat.

"yes please. i need real food in my system." wilbur groans, buckling his seatbelt beside her.

"not our fault you ate four million elephant ears." techno says as the other three crawl into the back seat.

"they were good, okay?"

!twitter!

sibyl <3 @sibylmwalker
<3 @technothepig @wilbursoot
@gwynne_ @dannywalkr
*attachment: 1 image*
5/17/21 . 10:34 pm . twitter for iphone

tommyinnit ✔️ @tommyinnit
replying to @sibylmwalker
how come i wasn't invited
|
sibyl <3 @sibylmwalker
replying to @tommyinnit
bc ur across the ocean and we are not

wilbur soot ✔️ @wilbursoot
replying to @sibylmwalker
ur stinky
|
sibyl <3 @sibylmwalker
replying to @wilbursoot
die

technoblade ✔️ @technothepig
replying to @sibylmwalker
<3
|
sibyl <3 @sibylmwalker
replying to @technothepig
:3
|
ph1lzA ✔️ @
ph1lzA
replying to @sibylmwalker and
@technothepig
my heart <3
|
gwynne. @gwynne_
replying to @ph1lzA
me too, dad.

username @username1
replying to @sibylmwalker
pardon?
|
username @username2
replying to @username1
honestly???

!irl!

sibyl sighs as she rolls over in her bed. her sunburn stung against her sheets but she didn't really care, she was used to the feeling.

techno turns to look at her, eyes finally peeling off of his phone. "how are your arms?" he jokes as she huffs at him.

"first of all, fuck you. and second, they're fine, thank you very much." she states, sitting up in her bed. the sounds of dogs barking and the occasional late night train were the only thing to be heard through her open window.

"i told you you need to reapply sunscreen, but you didn't believe me." he laughs, sitting up with her.

"jeez, i can't believe i didn't get you a father's day gift. how rude of me." she jokes, "because you're acting like my dad."

"shut your hole." he says, his eyes settling on the sleeping moose at the end of the bed.

they both stare at her cat for a while, enjoying the cool air from the window. "is his foot in his mouth?" techno quietly asks.

"probably."

"it definitely is."

"yep. in his mouth."

by nine the next morning, gwynne was putting cold aloe on the other girls back in the kitchen. wilbur trots into the kitchen, spitting the two of them. "good morning."

"morning, wilbur." gwynne says, "what are you thinking for breakfast?"

he furrows his eyebrows, seemingly trying to make a decision. daniel must have overheard their conversation from the living room, and shouts, "we should go to ihop!"

"danny it's literally 7 in the morning. i don't even think they're open." sibyl says, moving the strap of her tank top so gwynne can get a covered spot of the burn.

"i think they are." techno says from the living room. "i'll google it."

"how long have you been in there?" sibyl questions, "and why were both of you completely silent?"

"daniel was asleep until a minute or so ago." techno says, "and i was on twitter. they're open, by the way."

"let's go." sibyl stands up, "i really didn't wanna cook."

"you don't cook, anyway." gwynne groans.