eleven.

the four of them are sat in the living room, with daniel stretched out on the couch furthest to the wall, gwynne in the love seat, and paul and sibyl on the other couch, giggling at twitter reaction pictures. national geographic is on the tv, dan and gwynne watching it intently.

a blanket is wrapped around the two friends' shoulders, leaving them huddled close together. the lights are off, so the room is illuminated by the led lights under the couches and behind the tv, glowing blue.

one of paul's arms are wrapped around her waist, her head leaning against his shoulder. but neither thought much of it, they were looking at her phone, it was easier to be close. so as they were caught up, gwynne took a picture.

of course she blocked out his face, unsure if he had shown it to anyone since his real life videos a couple years ago. and after that, she sent it to wilbur, who followed her on twitter earlier that day.

they continue looking at the replies to random tweets, unaware of the message that was just sent. until sibyl gets a twitter dm.

'wilbur soot: now kiss :3'

"huh?" paul blurts out, making gwynne laugh.

"gwynne, what did you do?" sibyl fakes being upset, but there's a small smile on her face as the older girl shrugs. "did you text wilbur?" her words make her laugh harder.

"i did."

paul playfully rolls his eyes, absentmindedly wrapping his arm tighter around her.

gwynne goes back to the show, and even sibyl ends up getting into it. she tucks her legs underneath her, but never moves away from paul. his warmth was comforting, after all.

daniel ends up excusing himself for bed by eight and gwynne goes to her room at nine, leaving paul and sibyl alone in the living room. but they were fine with that, they got wrapped up in some random show on tv, giggling at things they found funny.

her head was laid half on his chest and half on his shoulder, and he was playing with the hem of her sweatshirt. her cat, named moose, ended up curling up in his lap and falling asleep shortly after, so they were stuck there.

well, at least he was. but she was happy to be there with him. she yawned for the first time at around ten thirty, leaning further into his side. "if you're tired you can go up and go to bed. i can wait until moose wakes up." he whispers.

"nope." she whispers back, "i'm fine right here."

her words make him blush a deep red, very thankful for the blue glow from the leds. "okay." he whispers back.

he rubs her side softly, suddenly having to try harder than usual to focus on the tv. all he can think about is the feeling of her leaned against him.

by eleven o'clock she was fast asleep, his head leaned on hers. he checks his phone, seeing that the group chat was very active.

!imessages!

sleepy bois inc and sibyl

dirty crime boy

*attachment: 1 image*

yall-

phil