twenty

before the techno and sibyl knew it, it was friday. they had their date planned for that evening, and he was flying out the next day at noon.

the fact that he was nearly gone was all sibyl could think about as she haphazardly shaved her legs, desperately trying not to break any skin as her hands shake. once she's done, she rinses herself off and shuts the water off.

she quickly dries her body and hair before putting on her outfit for the evening. it consisted of a white collared shirt underneath a lavender sweater and a black jean skirt, it was nothing special, but she was never one for dressing up.

she stares at herself in the mirror for probably too long, but she was interrupted by her phone going off.

!imessages!

wilby sloot

hey sibyl!

hi wilby :]

hows it going???

kinda shitting my pants

but we're gonna be fine

we're gonna be fine!!!

ur such a good hype man wilby B)

anything for my bff

IM UR BFF??????

brb ascending

dont ascend before your date with techno >:(

i wont

ill ascend tomorrow after noon

dont ascend before you get married >:(

>:( why not

uhhhhhhh

bc

,,,,,,,,shid u got me there

B)

im gonna go finish getting ready, ttyl wilby

ttyl :)

!irl!

sibyl puts her phone down, making her way into her bedroom. she plops down at her desk, checking the time. she realizes that she still has an hour and a half until she could see techno.

he wanted to keep their appearances a secret until they were about to leave, he was truly such a teenage boy at heart.

she quickly blowdries her hair, straightening it and she puts a light amount of makeup. she sits at her desk, which doubled as her vanity, staring at herself in the mirror.

she was horrified, truly.

she didn't look bad, that wasn't the problem. but she never had much luck when it comes to the dating scene besides connor.

but paul wasn't like the other guys she decided to waste time on. he was the most genuine guy she had ever met, and she really admired that about him.