eight.

they set up his streaming stuff together, making small talk. "i can't believe my brother sent me his idol's number, of all people. that's so funny to me."

"i'm your brother's idol?"

she nods, "he was literally talking to me about your streams the day that i texted you the first time."

he smiles as he watches her flop back onto the bed. "hey sibyl?"

"mhm?"

"are you ticklish?" he asks, looking down at her.

"nope. not me, wrong bitch."

he smiles as he begins tickling her sides, causing her to squirm. "you're such a liar!" he laughs, tickling her more.

"i'm going to kick you- shit!" she laughs harder, "i'm going to kick you in the face!"

"you've got to reach it first!" he stops after a bit, smiling warmly down at her as she fakes anger. "you can't stay mad at me."

"i sure can try." she says as he flops down beside her. "you're an asshole, you know that?"

"i do." he says, smiling like an idiot at the ceiling.

"hey paul?"

"if you tickle me, you die." he says softly.

"i'm not gonna tickle you, i'm not a demon." she says, looking at him. "i'm really glad we met."

he can feel his face turn a light pink shade as he somehow smiles more. "i'm glad we met, too. wait.. does this mean you can troll me on twitter now?"

"it does." she says.

they laid there, staring at each other for what felt like forever, but it was only a couple seconds. she reaches up, cupping the side of his face in her hand. "i now understand why you haven't done a high-quality face reveal yet. the simps wouldn't be able to handle it. they'd simply die."

"then why aren't you dead?"

"because i'm not a simp." she smiles, "no simp behavior here."

"says the one touching my face." he jokes.

she sticks her tongue out at him, "then remove my hand if it's simp behavior."

"i don't think i will."

"you're the simp here!" she laughs. "big old simp."

"i am not!" "you totally are!"

they argue like that for a bit longer, when gwynne knocks on the door. "may i come in? are we clothed?"

"no we're totally going at it like rabbits." sibyl says bluntly, a silly grin on her face.

"yep, and we're gonna go all night."

gwynne rolls her eyes at them when she opens the door, "of course daniel had to give you the number of the male version of you. i'm going to lose my mind. but paul, what do you want from paul's?"