Chapter 5.

"Come on slut!" Eve yelled, wiping water off her face.

I walked to the edge of the boat and looked at the water.

"I think I'll pass." I gave her a fake smile.

I sat down and put my feet in the water. Luke was swimming with everyone and having fun. I shimmied my cover up off and laid on my back. I felt the cold hands of Luke on my thighs. I sat up and he was in between my legs smiling up at me.

"Are you sure you don't want to come in?" He asked reaching up and moving my hair from my face.

"I'm positive." I smiled.

Luke quickly pulled me off the boat and into the water. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Put me back. Luke! Put me down. I don't want to swim!" I screamed burying my face in the crook of his neck.

He quickly put me back up on the boat and I put my coverup on before running into the den. I sat on the floor against the wall so they couldn't see me.

"What was that all about?" Eve laughed asking Luke.

"I don't have a clue." he sighed.

I sat in the same spot for what felt like forever, shivering till Luke walked in. He saw me and pulled me up. He wrapped a towel around me and pulled me into his chest.

"I apologize for doing that to you unexpectedly." he whispered.

I nodded. Eve, Clare, Stephanie, Michael, Calum and Ashton walked in with amazing bodies making me insecure. I pulled away from Luke and covered myself up. He lead me out of the den and onto the deck couch. He sat down and pulled me in his lap. He held me like a baby and tried to warm me up.

"Do you Melissa Jane Waters want to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Your joking right?" I hysterically laughed.

"No? Why would I be joking?" He asked hurt.

"Your so much better than me. You can date models and people who are actually pretty." I told him.

"Your beautiful Melissa." He smiled and kissed my lips.

I kissed back and sighed. I pulled away and laid my head on his chest.

"Are we going back to the camp? Cause I'm tired." I yawned.

"Only if you try out the water tube." he smiled.

"Luke I can't." I froze and stood up.

"Why not?" He asked sitting his hands on my waist.

"I can't swim." I whispered.

"Your gonna be on a raft." he told me interlacing our fingers.

"I guess." I sighed.

He took my hand an lead me over to the edge of the boat.He unwrapped the rope and sat the tube on the water. He helped me on the raft. I handed him my cover up and he walked away from me and spoke to the boat driver.

He came over to me and held his thumb up. I closed my eyes as we began moving. Suddenly we were going fast and I opened my eyes. I could see Luke's figure disappear into the den.