Chapter 19

I walked in with Luke holding my hand and him glancing at me every couple seconds. Michael, Calum and Ashton made their way over and hugged both me and Luke.

"Luke you need a drink?" Ashton asked.

"I'm not drinking tonight, sorry." he sighed.

"Alrightie, how about you Mel." Michael asked.

"My dads a priest. You really think I'm gonna get drunk?" I laughed.

"Well-"

"She not drinking. Okay?" Luke snapped.

All three of them walked away as me and Luke made our way to the living room. He Stopped and I stood in front of him. He looked around trying to see how to dance. I danced in front of him and laughed at his awkward state.

"Just bounce up and down." I giggled.

He started to and I bursted out laughing. He stopped and rolled his eyes. He tried to walk away but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to me. I looked around before turning so my back was against his front. I began grinding against him and he had no clue what to do. I soon felt him getting the hang of it so I wrapped my arms back around his neck and he attached his lips to my neck. He hands rested on my bare hips and his thumb moved up and down. I felt him bring his lips up my neck and to my lips.

"I love you." I mumbled.

"I love you too." he said pulling away.

I turned around and ran my hands under his shirt and up his chest. I attached my lips to his neck and he pulled me closer.

I quickly pulled away and looked around. I rushed out of the room and out of the house. I stood up against the brick wall. Luke walked out and saw me.

"Why do you keep doing that?" He asked a bit angry.

"I don't know." I whispered.

"You always make it seem like your embarrassed to be with me." he rose his voice.

"I'm not embarrassed. I just don't like people watching us kiss and stuff." I shrugged.

"How else are we supposed to show off that were together!" He shouted. "Eve wouldn't care to make out with me if front of people. She would let me fuck her in the janitors closet or in the bathroom. Your nothing like her and you'll never be!"

I nodded and looked down. I watched as the tears hit the concrete. I could hear Luke's heavy breathing still next to me. I covered my face and sobbed. I used my strength to look over at him.

"I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you." I spat through tears.

Luke's face softened. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and called me dad.

"What are you doing?" Luke panicked.

"I'm leaving Luke." I whispered.

I could hear him pick up.

"Dad, can you-"

Luke grabbed my phone and hung up. I reached to grab it but he moved it away.

"Why are you doing this?" I whispered.

"I love you okay? Im sorry I compared you with Eve. I was just angry you won't kiss me in the school hall way or at the party." he sighed.

"I just don't want to be stared at. I don't like all the attention. I only want yours and I'm sorry I won't please your needs in school. It's not my thing. I like doing it the same way we did in the summer. I love you and I love when you're gentle and sweet to me." I whispered and stepped closer.

"I think we should be getting you home." he spoke.

"Can't I go home with you?" I asked.

"Yeah? If you want to." He smiled.