Chapter 13

"It's really nice being away from the camp." I breathed.

"Yeah. I can't believe we only have a couple weeks till this camp is over." Luke fake pouted.

I opened my eyes and looked at the city which I haven't seen in what felt like forever. I looked over at Luke who was looking around too. I smiled and grabbed his chin, turning him towards me. I pressed my lips to his. I felt his tongue touch mine and I surprisingly liked it so I whimpered. He massaged my tongue with his as we kissed. Okay made out. I felt his hand resting high on my thigh. I didn't care at the moment. I was too into this than anything. I pulled away and rested my forehead on his. I looked into his eyes that showed Love, Lust, kindness, warmth.

"Luke. I-I love you." I whispered.

I was breathing heavily from our previous actions and from nervousness. Luke stared at me. We were quiet. I pulled away.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." I blushed embarrassed.

"I love you too Missy." he whispered.

I froze and looked over at him. He was biting his lip ring.

"All I've ever wanted was for someone to hold me and love me." I sobbed.

Luke wrapped his arms around me and shushed me. I cried and held tightly onto his shirt.

"What do you mean someone? What about your dad and mom?" He asked.

"He thinks I'm still 10 and treats me that way. As for my mom. She died when I was six and its hard." I cried.

"I'm sorry." he breathed.

"I'm so happy I met you. Your my everything." I whispered.