Chapter 6

I was enjoying the sun and the water splashing at me. Luke hadn't came out of the den and I felt unsafe. I could feel something bad about to happen like in the movies.

I suddenly hit a wave and it caused the tube to flip. I screamed and hit the water. I saw the tube still moving. I screamed and kept going under. I was moving my arms and feet but I was failing at staying above the water. It wasn't long till my legs got tired and I was choking on water.

Luke's p.o.v
I walked back outside to look at Melissa. I couldn't see her though. I ran to the captain and stopped him. I ran back out and saw the empty tube.

"Shit." I panicked.

I ran back to the captain.

"Turn it around she fell out." I yelled.

I ran to the deck and kept my eyes out for her. I saw her. She was face first in the water. I quickly dived into the water and swam to her. I pulled her back to the boat and laid her down. I began doing CPR.

"Come on Mel." I muttered.

I began doing mouth to mouth. The group came running out.

"What happened." Eve asked.

"Will you shut the fuck up Eve!" I yelled and stared down at Melissa.

She began coughing up water and I smiled. She opened her eyes and I sat her up. Ashton handed me a towel so I wrapped it around her and held her close.

"I didn't think anything could happen, I'm sorry Mel." I sighed.

"I-it's ok-ay." she shivered.

I picked her up and sat down on the couch. I kissed all over her face but she just wasn't in the mood. She kept moving her head opposite from my lips. I sighed and looked up noticing we were docked. I stood up and wrapped my arm around her waist as we made our way off the boat. She kept coughing and leaning into my shoulder. I lead her into the cabin and into her room. She walked over to her clothes and grabbed some before walking into the bathroom to change.

Melissa p.o.v
I stripped down and went to grab my underwear and bra. I didn't see them I gasped and called for Luke.

"Yeah? You alright?!" He called.

"Um. I need you to get me a pair of underwear and a bra." I blushed.

"Okay babe." he chuckled on the other side of the door.

I heard a knock and I opened the door a tiny bit so I could grab it. I looked at him and he was smirking. I blushed and quickly closed the door. I changed into pajamas and put my hair into a bun. I quickly put my makeup back on and walked out. Luke was waiting on my bed on his phone.

"Hey." I shook.

"Hey. Do you want to go outside and take a walk ?" He asked pulling me between his legs.

"I'm not really dressed for a walk." I sighed crossing my arms over my chest.

"How about we get food?" He asked.

"Sounds good." I smiled walking away and pulling him up off the bed.

We walked out of the room and walked into the cafe. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of marshmallows and the chocolate bars. I grabbed chips and the frozen pb-n-j sandwiches. I tiptoed out and handed Luke the chips. We walked outside where people were sitting by the campfire. We took a seat and grabbed a blanket. No one noticed as we ate. I turned to look at Luke but he was looking over at Eve. I saw her wink then look over at me. She froze and smirked at me. I looked at the fire and shrugged the blanket off my shoulders. Luke tried wrapping it around my shoulders again but I kept shrugging it off.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm just. I'm fine okay?" I sighed.

"Hey fatass if you don't want to share the blanket, let me share it with him." Eve was now in front of me.

She pulled me up and sat down, pulling the blanket over her shoulders. I looked over at Luke who was bout to get up. I stopped him.

"It's fine. I'll just take her seat."

I walked over and sat down. I sat my chin on my hand. I kept glancing over at Luke who was talking to Eve. I took that time to stand up and began walking towards the cabin.

"Mel. Hey!" Luke grabbed my wrist. "Where are you going?"

"To my room." I shrugged.

"Do you want me to walk you to your room." he asked.

"No."

He shook his head and walked back over to his seat. He was pissed..