Chapter 10

I sat next to my dad during Dinner. He was very angry at me for yesterday night. He thought I was having sex... What the heck. Why would he care in the first place and second off I wouldn't do it in a flipping boat!

Luke's p.o.v
"Guys her dad hates me." I whined sitting down across from Calum and next to Eve.

"Why what happened?" Michael laughed.

"We were making out on the boat and her dad found us." I scoffed.

Ashton shook his head. I glanced over at Missy and saw her sitting next to her dad looking annoyed. She then looked over at me and smiled. I blew her a kiss which she blushed at. Her dad looked where she was looking and moved to block her view.

"Wow he really does hate you." Ashton laughed.

"That's not the worst part of what happened on that date." I sighed.

"What happened?" Eve asked.

"She almost told me she loved me." I breathed.

Everyone was quiet.

"You wouldn't say it back right?" Eve panicked.

"Of course not. Well maybe just till I sleep with her. I wouldn't mean it." I shrugged.

"God cause your mine." Eve smiled.

"I know." I smiled slightly.

I shouldn't do this to Missy. She's a really sensitive girl. She's really nice and beautiful but I'm dating Eve and she dared me to try to get is Missy's pants for 2000 dollars. I just hate messing with her without her knowing. She almost told me she loved me and it scares me. I don't want to hurt her. It makes me upset seeing her cry.

I don't know maybe I have feelings but I don't know. This is all fake.

Melissa's p.o.v
He was still staring at me. I stood up and quickly glanced at my dad as he talked to some kids. I ran over to Luke. He jumped and pulled me into his lap. I buried my face in the crook of his neck as he kissed my shoulders. I accidentally moaned at how it felt and I felt him smirk as he kept kissing me. I wrapped my arms around him and gripped his hair.

"Can we go to my room for a little?" I asked.

"Yeah. Whatever you want." he said and pulled away.

I stood up and waited for Luke to stand up. I looked over at my busy dad.
Luke laced our fingers together and I froze as I looked at it. I felt tingles in my hand. My heart was beating fast.

"Are you alright?" He asked snapping me out of my trance.

"My hand is tingly." I whispered.

He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it. Making it even more tingly.

"That's making it worse." I giggled and began dragging Luke to my room.

I closed the door and turned to Luke sitting on my bed. I walked over and climbed onto the bed next to him. He pulled me close to him and pulled my leg over his legs. He caressed my thigh and I pushed away the uncomfortableness. He looked at me and brought his lips to mine. I kissed back and smiled. He moved his hand down my thigh and to my butt. I gasped. Luke pulled away and looked at me.

"Are you okay? I'm just kissing you." he asked.

I nodded. He smiled and went back to kissing me. I rested my hand on his chest. He moved his lips down to my jawline and I giggled a bit. He didn't stop though. His lips traveled down my neck. It felt really good.

"It feels good." I whispered.

"Good." he mumbled.

I felt him squeezed my butt making me gasp. I quickly pulled away and looked away from him.

"Are you okay? I wasn't gonna go any further." he promised and pushed my hair out of my face.