Chapter 17

School is back in session and I couldn't be more happier to see Luke.

He came walking down the hall without Eve. He looked around till he saw me and jogged over. He pressed his lips to mine making me fall back against my locker. I laughed and pushed off me.

"How have you been?" He asked playing with my fingers.

"I'm good now that your here." I smiled.

He reached around and took my hair out of its braid. He shook out my hair and pressed his lips to my neck. I smiled a bit and sat my hands on the side of his neck. I saw people staring and pulled him away. He furrowed his eyebrows and I just gave him a small smile. I held his hand and began walking.

"Does your dad know I'm coming over?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course." I nodded.

"Good."

I climbed into my car and he got in the passengers side. I buckled and stared at Luke till he looked at me.

"What?"

"Buckle." I insisted.

He smirked and buckled.
~~~~~
We walked into the house finding my dad not home yet. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed a snack.

"I'm gonna go change."

He nodded as I ran up the stairs into my room. I walked into my closet and grabbed Sophie shorts and a t-shirt. I put my hair back up and slid a headband on. I ran downstairs and saw Luke on the couch on his phone. I ran and jumped over him and onto the couch next to him. He sat his phone down and grabbed the remote. I threw my legs over his lap and leaned against the arm of the couch. He put Grownups 2 on. Luke ran his hands up and down my legs. He leaned over and pressed his lips on mine. I smiled and caressed his cheeks. He pulled my leg over his side. I moved us so we were both sitting up. I straddled his lap and Luke stared at me shocked.

"What?" I panicked and began getting off him.

He grabbed my waist and held me in my spot. He pressed his lips back to mine and rested his hands on my hips. I pushed myself against his chest.

I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and saw my dad. I gasped and sat down on the couch next to Luke. Both of us breathing heavily and blushing from being caught.

"How was school?" He asked.

"Boring as usual." I sighed grabbing Luke's hand and playing with his rings.

"How bout you Luke?"

"It was great." he shrugged.

"I'll be down in after I change and I'll order pizza." he smiled slowly making his way upstairs.

I glanced up at Luke who was blushing like me. I brought both of our hands to my face.

"That was so embarrassing." I groaned.

"I know." he laughed.