Chapter 18

"So Luke, tell me something's about yourself." my dad said taking a seat on the recliner as we sat on the couch.

"Uh, I'm 18. I can play the guitar and sing. I'm very sympathetic towards others. I like penguins? I'm crazy in love with your daughter." he finished looking over at me.

I smiled and looked down at the pizza in my hand.

"Well that's great." he smiled at Luke.

I moved my foot over Luke's as I listened to him and my dad speak.

"Mel! Why don't you guys sing a duet! This Sunday?" My dad gasped.

"I don't mind if Luke doesn't. He might be a scaredy cat." I teased leaned forward in Luke's face.

"I'm not scared. I'll sing with you only if it's one of my songs I wrote." He smiled.

"It's a plan Stan." I laughed sitting my empty plate on the coffer table and leaning my head against Luke's shoulder.

Once we all finished, me and Luke decided on going upstairs. I raced him into my room and laid on the bed. I smirked at him.

"I win." I giggled.

He crawled onto my lap and straddled my waist. I laughed and sat my hands on his waist. I closed my eyes as he leaned down close to my face. I could feel his breath on my lips. I squealed as he attacked my neck making me laugh. I began squirming around laughing and yelling.

"I'm gonna pee!" I cried.
"Luke please!" I laughed.
"Luke! Stop."

I started really crying because I had to pee and he wouldn't stop. Luke pulled away and saw I was crying. He laughed and hugged me.

"I'm sorry." he chuckled.

"I have to pee." i sniffed and hugged him.

"I'm sorry. I love you." he frowned as I got up and walked into the bathroom.

I used the bathroom and washed my hands. I walked out of the bathroom and crossed my arms at Luke and pouted my lip. He chuckled and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kept pecking me all over my face. I laughed and pushed him away.

"What can we do? I'm bored?" I groaned looking up at him.

"We can go to Michaels Party?" He smiled.

"I'm up for anything." I smiled.

"Get dressed and we'll go." he nodded.

"Like what?"

"Jeans?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well I didn't know if you wanted like something like Eve usually wears." I said quietly.

"Please let's not talk about that or her. Don't try being like her because I don't like her." he said raising his voice and sitting on the bed.

"I-" I didn't finish. I sighed.

"I don't want to go." I frowned.

"We are going Missy." he insisted.

I saw the anger inside him. I quickly changed into jeans and a crop top. I put my sneakers on and my hair back up into a bun. I followed Luke out of the room.