Chapter 11

I walked onto the bus and looked for a seat. I saw my dad sitting in the first seat with a spot next to him but then I also saw the spot next to Luke. I saw him waving me over and my dad looking at me. I looked back and fourth between the two then finally made my way to Luke. I sat down and gave him a smile. I looked around and saw Michael and Calum in the seat behind and Eve and Ashton in the seat next to us. I turned my body a bit so I could see him. He did the same and pulled my legs over his.

"You need to keep your hair down." he said reaching over and taking my hair out.

"Why do you like my hair down?" I laughed leaning against the back of the seat to look at him.

"Cause it's pretty." he blushed.

"Thanks." I shrugged.

He quickly leaned over and kissed my shoulder. I giggled and moved his face up to my lips. He pulled away.

"For some reason your shoulders turn me on." He said.

I instantly bursted out laughing. Everyone looked at me and Luke grabbed me and pulled me into his chest. I covered my mouth and kept laughing.

"I did not expect you to laugh that hard." he chuckled.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why it was funny."

He leaned over and kissed me. I felt his hands caressing my thighs and I caressed his face.

"You know your beautiful right?" Luke asked pulling away but not moving his hands.

"You've told me once or twice." I rolled my eyes.

He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Okay. Listen up everyone! I need everyone to meet back at the bus in-" he checked his watch."5 hours. You can do whatever you want if you have the money. I will be paying for you to get In and ride the rides. Now the games are all on you."

I smiled and looked over at Luke.

"I have money so we can play games." I informed him.

"I do too. I'm paying." he laughed.

"I have my own money it's-"

Luke smashed his lips on mine.

"I'm paying okay?" He smiled.

I nodded. I stood up and held Luke's hand as we made our way off the bus. He wrapped his arm around my waist as we stood waiting for my dad to hand us our wrist bands. Once he reached me and Luke his smile faded.

"Mel. Make Sure he doesn't make you do things you don't want to do." he told me as he eyed Luke.

"He already said I don't have to do anything I don't want to." I shrugged.

"Are you friends?" He asked.

"I'm his girlfriend." I smiled and looked at Luke.

"But I thought Luke-"
"Okay. Can we go?" Luke interrupted.

"Love you daddy." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Me and Luke walked off a little and stopped to put our wrist bands on. He helped me after he got his on. He laced fingers and we walked around.

"Where to first?" He asked.

"The Farris Wheel?" I asked pointing to it.

"I thought we should do that last." he smiled.

"How about the spinning strawberries?"

"Fine with me." he spoke and lead me to the line.

I looked around as we waited and saw Eve, Michael,Ashton and Calum waiting in line behind us. I gave them a small smile and wave. Me and Luke finally made it onto a spot. We sat across from each other and sat our hands on the middle spinner. As soon as we slowly started moving we began spinning the middle till I felt sick.

"Luke stop. I'm gonna be sick." I laughed and slid next to him.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me as I closed my eyes.

"I was beginning to feel sick too I just didn't want to stop if you didn't." he spoke truthfully.

"You could have said so. I wouldn't have cared." I smiled and looked up at him.

We stayed in that position, Luke's arms wrapped around me and me sitting my head on his chest, till the machine stopped.