Chapter 14.

It's the 4th of July and there's only 3 days left of this camp. Since me and Luke told each other "i love you" we've been closer.

"How long till fireworks dad?" I whined to my dad who sat across from me and Luke.

Luke sat his hands on my waist as I leaned across the table.

"Like an hour. Mel? Can I speak to you?" He asked.

I stood up and we stepped away from the table. I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"You know Luke isn't like you in school? Like grades and rule following." he spoke.

"He's changed and is very nice." I nodded.

"I don't want you to get hurt. Something about him smells fishy." he hummed.

"Dad. I'm sure it's just a daddy thing." I shrugged.

I walked back to Luke. I sat on his lap and smiled at him. He continued to talk to Eve. I played with his fingers and looked forward. I saw my dad still eyeing Luke. I rose an eyebrow at him. Luke laced our fingers and rubbed my thigh with his opposite hand. I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed. I stared at Luke and smiled. I pressed a kiss to his jaw and he turned to me.

"Can we go inside?" I whispered.

"Yeah sure. You alright?" He asked standing up.

"Yeah, just need to think." I smiled and held his hand.

We walked inside the empty Cabin and walked down to Luke's room. I walked inside and it smell just like him. I flopped down onto his bed and he sat down next to me. I sat in cheerleader position and sat my hand on my thigh. Luke sat with his legs criss crossed. Our thighs touching. It made my thigh tingle. He reached over and pushed my hair behind both ears. I blushed and looked up at him. I saw him staring at me. He didn't look away once I noticed though.

"So what are you thinking?" He asked quietly.

"I-I think. I'm ready." I said closing my eyes.

"Ready? Ready for- oh. Are you sure?" He asked grabbing my hands.

"Yeah but if you don't want to do it with me. I- I understand." I shrugged.

"I do but why wouldn't I?" He asked a bit hurt.

"I'm fat and have a birthmark that covers my hip. I'm kinda a looser and-"

His lips were on mine. I sighed and kissed him back. We stood up onto our knees. I gently laid my hands on his cheeks as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Soon I felt his hands move under my shirt and rub up my back. He began pulling my shirt up but I pulled it down. He looked at me and kissed my cheek.

"You okay?"

I took a deep breath and nodded. He kissed my forehead as he pulled my shirt off slowly and gently. My heart was beating so fast it felt like it was gonna burst out of my chest. I quickly covered my chest once I noticed him looking at me.

"Don't cover up beautiful." he whispered.

I slowly took my hands off and quickly sat my hands on his shoulders pulling myself close to him. He soothingly rubbed up and down my back. I calmed myself down and Sat back on my feet. Luke took his shirt off showing his chest which I've already seen. I pushed my hair behind my ear and gently ran my fingers down his abs. He let out a shaky breath making me smile a little. He leaned forward and I fell on my back.

"You tell me if you want me to stop." he insisted.

I smiled and nodded.