Chapter 8.

"If you wear this you won't drown." Luke swore.

I nodded as he zipped the life jacket on me. I held onto his arm as he lead me to the ladder. He jumped in. I looked at Luke's friends swimming around behind him. I shook my head at Luke.

"I can't do it." I sighed.

"Just jump in. I'll catch you." he nodded.

I closed my eyes and jumped. I felt Luke wrap his arms around me. I opened my eyes and was greeted by Luke's bright blue eyes. He kissed my shoulder and smiled.

"Let's let you go now." he smiled and began letting me go.

I wrapped my legs and arms around him. I shook my head.

"You'll float I promise." he said.

"Last time you promised me. I almost died." I laughed.

"Okay.But for real."

I slowly let go of him and I was floating. He didn't go very far but he floated away. I swam over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm done." I shivered and swam back to the ladder.

I climbed up and turned around as I wrapped my arms around my self. I saw Luke staring at my butt.

"Were you looking at my butt?" I gasped quietly so only he could hear.

"Yeah, it's cute." he shrugged and I blushed.

He climbed up of the ladder and kissed my cheek. He unzipped my lifejacket and tossed it on the floor. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I smiled as he walked into the den. I walked to the couch and sat down. Luke came back out with a can of pepsi. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He started laughing and yelling at Eve and Calum. He looked down at me with a smile so I gave him a small one. I looked down at my stomach and pinched at the fat. Luke slapped my hand away and sat his hand there instead. I slapped his hand and stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'll bite your tongue off." he laughed grabbing it between his thumb and pointer.

"Let go of my tongue." I giggled.

He let it go and kissed me. I laughed and leaned back away from him but he just followed. I cupped his cheeks and kissed back. He stroked my thigh and I quickly moved away. He looked at me.

"I'm sorry. I just felt weird." I frowned.

"Do you not trust me?" he asked.

"I do. I just, you know. Don't get touched like that." I blushed.

"I would never do anything till you were ready." he smiled and kissed my shoulder.

He sat back how he was before and I covered my face. I felt Luke gently tug on my hands. He looked at me.

"Are you upset?" He asked.

"I'm just angry that I feel weird when you just touch my leg." I said pulling on my hair.

He pulled my hands away. He looked at me.

"I can wait." he nodded.

"Not forever." I sighed.