Chapter 12

There's only an hour left so we decided on going to the funhouse then the Ferris wheel.

Me and Luke held hands as we ran inside the dark funhouse. It was foggy and Luke ran off.

"Come on Luke. Why do you always leave me when it's foggy?" I laughed and kept walking.

I was pinned against the wall. I saw Luke and he smiled at me. He leaned down and kissed me. I pulled away.

"Why do we always end like this?" I smirked.

"Because this was like the first time I kissed you." he shrugged.

I shook my head and grabbed his hand. I pulled him with me as we walked off to the next room. It was filled with mirrors. Luke was jumping around and making silly faces in front of the mirror in front of him. I smiled and looked at mine. I looked fat. I frowned and sat my hands on my stomach. I saw Luke walk over to me.

"Let's keep walking." he said pulling me away to another room.

It was a spinning. Me and Luke walked across slowly. I kept screaming and holding onto him. He was laughing at me. It was scary. Once we made it out I was sweating.

"You okay?" He chuckled.

"That was scary." I giggled.

We walked to the next one and it was about the same. It looked like you could fall through the ground.

"Okay seriously?" I groaned.

Luke chuckled and began walking. I whimpered and he turned to look at me. He ran back to me and pulled me with him. I closed my eyes and held onto him. He helped me out and we were in a black light room so anything white on us was glowing. I turned to Luke who was smiling at me.

"Omg your teeth are glowing!" I giggled.

"Yours are too!" He laughed.

We kept walking and looked at all the cool face paint on people. We walked out and were at the last room before we walk out.

See your future!

There was one person booths.

"I'll go in one you go in another." Luke suggested.

I nodded and walked into one making sure to close the curtain. There was an old women with a deck of cards. I smiled and took a seat across from her.

"What would you like to find out about your future?" She asked.

"My relationship future." I blurted.

She nodded and flipped over 3 cards. All meaning different things.

"The first one is how you felt in the past. It means you had a nice start of the relationship. The next one is now. It says you guys are close and seem to know everything about each other but one of you is hiding something huge. Nothing good." she spoke.

I shifted in my seat and nodded my head at the last card.

"This my dear is telling you something bad is going to happen and if you really both loved each other you'll no if you really are meant for each other." she finished.

"Can you tell me how it's gonna end?" I asked worried.

"I'm sorry my time is up." she sighed and opened the curtain for me.

I stood up and walked out. I saw Luke smiling as he saw me though I wasn't smiling.

"What'd she say?" He asked.

I stayed silent as we walked down the steps only to have air blow up loudly under us and try to scare us. I didn't flinch. Luke on the other hand screamed.

"Babe? You okay?" He asked.

"Are you hiding anything from me?" I asked turning to him.

"No? Why?" He asked.

"It's just the lady said one of us was hiding something bad." I frowned.

"You can't always believe them." he laughed wrapping his arms around my waist so we were pressed against each other.

"I guess. I'm just-never mind it stupid. They can't always be right." I shrugged.

"Well we better get to the Farris wheel." he smiled and kissed me.

I pulled away and held his hand as we walked to the Farris wheel.