Chapter Nine: 104

A.N. Sorry about any weird spacing!

"Well Silver this can go two ways. Either I kill this girl, and this boy, and then knock you out, or you just give up and then I knock you out. Deal?' The look-alike said to Tyler, I think his name was Peter, smiled at me. With one arm he held Hannah, choking her, in another he held Collin. Tyler came running in, and swore when he saw the scene. I couldn't really blame him, we were screwed over.

There were about seven people in the room, and around ten guns being pointed at us. Of course, I knew they didn't have bullets in them, but that wasn't very comforting. A dart did more damage than a bullet could.

"Peter, let them go." Tyler spoke softly, pulling me to the side of the doorway. Peter looked upset, then glared at Tyler.

"Now why the hell would I do that T? I don't want to die, and failing a mission is a sure ticket out. Remember, these two aren't needed." He tightened his grip on Hannah.

"Duck!" Collin yelled and we both hit the ground. I took that opportunity, and shot two people down. Peter smacked Collin with his gun on the head.

"Hey!" I shouted. The other two advanced on Tyler and I, but Peter waved them off. Where the hell was Jared? A laugh answered my question, and Jared ran straight into the center of the room. The person chasing him ran after him, and fell over my outstretched foot. A bullet to the head, and the attention was put on me.

"Look at yourselves. You just killed a man, without any thought. That man had a family, and a name. How many people have you killed so far huh? How many people have you seen die." Tyler covered my ears.

"There's about to be one more!" I shouted, and shoved Tyler away from me. I pointed my gun at Peter, and in an instant had two guns pointed at me in turn.

"I wouldn't do that Elise. You shoot me, I shoot your friends." He pushed Collin into someone, and pointed the gun to Hannah's head.

"Fine." I admitted defeat. I had no doubt that Hannah and Collin would be shot in an instant. Peter smiled triumphantly.

"Drop your weapons." Jared had moved to the opposite wall. He scowled.

"Like hell. There is as much chance of us dropping our weapons, as-" he was cut short as Tyler and I dropped our guns.

"And the knives." Peter grinned at me, and I dropped the weapons in my belt. They clattered to the ground, and Jared groaned.

"You too lover boy. Nice and easy, because these two are just baggage." I saw Hannah weakly point to a place in the middle of Peter's wrist. Tyler saw it two, and turned to me with a smirk.

"Peter, do you remember Sally, in ninth grade? Well I guess you were in tenth, but still? Sally Pekings, blond, cutie pie." I noticed that Peter stiffened. Tyler had him distracted. If I planned this right, I would get Hannah and Collin out scot free.

Pulling out my final gun, I let out a volley of bullets. There were only two people left, the one's holding Hannah and Collin. I dubbed the man holding him Judas, just so I could get my shots straight. Peter clucked and shot Hannah in the arm. Swearing, I ran to her just as Tyler charged at Peter. Collin managed to knock Judas down, and was currently beating the crap out of him. There was one final gun shot, and then it was over. But I knew from experience it wasn't.

It wouldn't have mattered if two or twenty people had entered, because there was always one more. The driver. In a split second, I had shut the door and locked it. Tyler frowned at me, but Jared caught on.

"Driver." He mouthed and Tyler nodded. I thought back to everyone I'd killed, then looked down at my clothes. They were covered in blood, and I walked over to the closet door. Pulling out one of Emily's shirts and pants, I motioned for the boys to look away. I heard crashes and a scream I was getting sick of, Emily's.