Chapter Twelve: 63

"Remind me again why I chose to do this Elise?" Bradley asked me, and intertwined our fingers. We were currently tied to a chair, back to back.

"Because you're an idiot, and I am too." I groaned and flexed my fingers. I had a pocketknife in my boot, if I could just reach it we would be good. Just a little farther..

"Hello Miss. Jane Smith, Mr. John Smith. I must say you could have been more creative with your names." He had a American accent, I noticed that.

"Since you are so young, I must differ from the interrogation methods i use. You are sixteen boy, and you are twenty three I guess, don't mean to offend." I rolled my eyes, lucky guess. He took out a syringe and grinned. 

"Dude chill, we don't have any information. I just want to go home, I'm missing the Packer's game." Bradley snapped. I laughed and nodded, Bradley and his football.

"When I'm done with you kiddo, you're going to wish you were dead." So dramatic. Bradley jerked in his chair, as the man walked over to him. I couldn't see anything, but Bradley's head bucked backwards, which means his mouth was covered. He relaxed after a bit, and leaned his head back.

"Elise Silver eh? Not a very common name is it?" I swore and started reaching down towards my knife. A shot went off before I could, and I glared at the blond man, or really a boy.

"I'll tell you something little girl. One day, I'll have everything, and you will have nothing. I will make sure people like you two are six feet under, or maybe even doing some good for the society. Until next time, Silver, Bratley." He walked out. I grabbed my knife and cut us loose.

"Only one person has ever called me that." He murmured. Suddenly, a bunch of men burst into the room. Bradley was grabbed, and I tried to grab onto him, but I was being dragged away too. I screamed for him, and faught off my attacker. I grabbed Bradley's hand.

"Silver! Thank you for everything, you saved my life. I'll miss you." Why was he saying goodbyes? I locked fingers with him.

"Kiddo, you're not going anywhere." I tried to smile, and someone grabbed my waist. Kicking, I managed to get them off.

"Because I know him, and I know we're not getting out of this, at least I'm not. Elise, please relax and let this happen.' He had tears in his eyes. He had accepted his defeat. Someone yanked me backwards as they tied my hands together again. I thrashed around, trying to get to Bradley. I couldn't lose him.

"BRADLEY!" I screamed as a rag was placed to my mouth and I inhaled the toxin. The last thing I saw, was Bradley smiling at me, tears running down his face. I let out one more scream as the world spun.

"Someone get the water, wake her up!" "No just shake her, call her name! Elise! Silver, 199 wake up!" Someone shouted in the distance. I reached for Bradley, and saw him begin to fight.

"BRADLEY! NO! BRADLEY, PLEASE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME BRAD, NO!" Everything disappeared.

"Oh Elise! Are you alright?" Somebody asked. I blinked a few times, and rolled over. It was just a dream, a memory. But it was so vivid, it had been so real.

"Oh good, your awake! Maya was so worried, it was insane." I knew that voice. Mark. They got him?

"It's nice to see you again Silver. I'm sure you remember me, I hope you do, because this would just be embarrassing if you didn't." He grinned. I opened my eyes and saw with confusion that I was still at BrickStone. Wouldn't Mark be spotted immediately?

"How are you here? Oh no, you got caught didn't you, oh this is horrible!" I exclaimed. Mark laughed and pulled out a pager.

"She's awake dude, and pissed." Mark actually worked for BrickStone, what? What was going on!