Chapter Seven: 380

Throwing my phone back into my purse, I double checked that I had everything just as Collin walked in.

"Be careful Silver. I don't know what you're doing, but I know it's dangerous. Just be safe." I hugged him. Collin was the only one that knew I was leaving. I had to confide in someone, so I had told Collin. Of course, he didn't know why I was leaving, but he wouldn't tell anyone.

The past few days had been stressful. I had avoided everyone like the plague, except for Emily. I don't know what Jared had told her, but she seemed pretty shaken up. We had spent the last five days in my room, and I had been training her in medical skills.

"Call me, when you guys move. Keep your watches on, and hopefully I'll see you in a few days, three weeks max. It'll be okay Collin." I smiled at him, then opened my window. He handed me a ring, and grinned. He pressed the gem twice and then twisted it once, and I saw a little dart pop up.

"It'll knock someone out for three hours. Just promise me you'll come out alive, or Jared and Tyler will kill me. Hannah and Emily too." He gave me one last smile, and I jumped out the window.

Three hours later, I was on a plane. But it wasn't to Bournemouth. It was to New York, where I knew a part of BrickStone resided. For the first time in many years, I used my real name for the flight. There would be a light going up in L's office, that would begin tracing my flight. In around ten hours, when I landed, there would be someone waiting for me.

If I could see Bradley, he would tell me not to do this. But I knew that L had him, and even if he didn't, I could get a look at BrickStone from the inside. Worst case scenario was that I couldn't escape, and maybe I could defeat the corporation for the inside.

For a second I sat there, then realised what a stupid idea this was.

How could I have been such an idiot! I started to feel a little sick, knowing I was trapped.

"Miss, are you okay? You're extremely pale." I nodded weakly. She left briefly, and returned with water and two pills.

"They're Advil. Just try to rest." She said sweetly. Against my better judgement, I took the pills.

I knew what they were, they were sedatives. How did BrickStone get here so quickly! As I drifted off, I saw the person beside me pull out of phone. Through lidded eyes, I caught some words.

"We got her. We'll be in there in a few hours." I finally let the drug take over.

Yeah, I was totally screwed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up Silver" I felt someone push me. Instantly, my mind was on alert as I jumped out of the bed.

"Whoa, you're going to give yourself a headache. Just calm down and relax Silver." I realised he was BrickStone. Oh God.

"Stay away from me!" I shouted at the man. Searching myself for weapons, I found none. Looking around the room in a panic, I noticed it was a bare, grey cell.

"You're not a BrickStone Elise, calm down. You're lucky we swooped in, though, what the hell where you thinking? If Bridget and Nate hadn't been in London at the time, BrickStone would have really gotten you. I'm sure they're up in a fury, trying to find you. You're in Vegas by the way." I sighed in relief, then sat back down.

"So what's with the cell? Are we in some castle?" Eric chuckled and shook his head.

"I want to know why you went after BrickStone, then we can eat. You must be hungry." At that point I noticed he was wearing short sleeves, and opun further inspection, I saw there was no tattoo or burn. Eric coughed and I realised I had been staring.