Chapter Twenty-Five: 352

Moves very fast- Fair Warning

Third Person P.O.V.

Two weeks later, Tyler Patel sat in his office, thinking. He looked tired, frustrated even. But Tyler knew that he had won. However, he had also lost.

It was a difficult choice, to pick who won. He would lose his brother, his revenge! On the other hand, he would keep the girl he loved. But if he lost the girl, he would have his sibling at his mercy.

"Sir, you need to sleep, rest even! I know it was a difficult choice, but you need to get working again." Mark called through the door. Tyler groaned and slammed his head on the desk, just as Mark opened the door.

"You never actually asked me who won Sir, Maya and I both think you should know. Also, patient 352 is awake, and asking for you. The experiment was successful." Mark held his tongue at his boss' silliness. He had refused to call patient 352 by their real name, the names Bradley and Alexa were forbidden now. Mark almost chuckled as he saw Tyler run through the door. Picking up his cell, he dialed a number.

"Attack." He commanded.

Elsewhere, Tyler was running through the hallways, running to the west wing. Just as he reached the door, he was thrown backwards. His eyes widened as he took in the pistol pointed at his face. Someone picked him up and threw him at the wall.

"What the hell is going on here, stop!" He yelled weakly. He dropped to the ground, moaning in pain as they kicked him painfully. He was outnumbered, where the hell was everyone? He got his answer as gunshots sounded and someone landed on top of him.

"Sir, we're under attack." His eyes narrowed at the messenger, Mark. Tyler frowned and pulled out his gun. Playing with it in his hands, he casually pointed it at the man.

"Fend them off, and turn on the gas in corridors if needed. I don't have time for this." He turned to the door, and started to open it.

"Sir, we're under attack! We need you, you can attend to 352 later!" Mark urged, trying not to pull his hair out. Tyler's hand left the doorknob and he sighed. His mobile rang and he answered it.

"We have taken care of the situation, and we have three hostages. Two men and one woman. Sir, you're going to want to see this." Maya's voice filtered through the phone.

"We're in the security room." He hung up and began to jog to the security part of the building. He passed operatives shouting at each other, trying to secure the building. He stepped over a dead body, grimacing as he saw Henry's face.

Such a shame. He continued his jog, jumping over dead bodies. It was a massacre.

"Sir, I think you should see the captives." Maya urged. Tyler nodded and walked to the middle of the room. He pointed at each of them.

"Names, and don't you dare lie to me." He snapped. They were young, no older than twenty nine at least. The green eyed one spoke.

"I'm Danny Northern, that's Charlie Morris and the lady is Collette Keene." Tyler almost smiled, but it turned into a frown. This was the Daniel he needed, yet he had locked this girl's mother up.

"That's perfect then. Maya, show Danny to the guest room next to yours, and get Mark to show him the equipment. I want the young lady to be shown to her mother, and Charlie was it? Kill him." There was only a small amount of mercy that he could exhibit. He had already spared the girl.

He had already started to walk down the hallway, down to the door where 352 resided. If the experiment was really successful, 352 would be healed by now. He had used a new set of antibiotics, developed by his operatives. Just as he reached the door, he was crash tackled.