Chapter Twenty-Four: 204

*Very violent chapter, and we're near the end folks. Also, this chapter moves faster than lightning, just a warning.

"Say your goodbye's kids, L says you have five minutes." Our handcuffs were released and we ran to each other. Hugging him tightly, I heard the door slam.

"Lise, listen to me. I'm going to sacrifice myself for you." I shook my head furiously.

"Bradley, you can call me Alexa now, it's fine. Also, you have a whole life in front of you, and people who depend on you. I'll I've done is mess things up." I placed my head in my hands. Bradley wrapped his arms around me, tightly.

"I'm not that scared fourteen year old anymore Eil-Alexa. Please, you can move on with your life, and be happy. When we were together, you were happy. Those years were the best of my life Silver, and I can think of no other way to thank you. Please Elise, please." He broke and so did I. The fact that only one of us could escape was horrible, unfair. Of course, he was going to let one of us go, but I still had no guarantee on that.

"Shh squirt, calm down. You were my brother, you still are. You were my Lindsay, my everything, my family. You don't need to repay me, not like this anyways. Brad, please, listen to me. I'm messed up, Tyler pulled my damn trigger and he will again. Get Jared out, and continue the resistance with him, forget about me. Please, you're so young, you can even go to college!" I begged him. He would not throw his life away for me. Tears were streaming down my face now, and I kissed him lightly on the cheek as the door opened.

"What, are you in love with my brother now Silver?" Tyler snickered and I stood up.

"Please, let him go, I'll stay here. Just let him go, please Ty." I begged. Bradley yanked me backwards.

"No, take me! Let her go, I'm the one you really want. You finally have me Tyler, your revenge. Leave Silver out of it." He pointed to me. Oh hell no.

"Shut up you two. Both of you will be taking part of an experiment, along with some Resistance members. We found eight traitors in our facilities, thanks for that Bradley. We want to take in human emotions, fear, exhaustion, pain." He enunciated the last word.

"We call it the Betrayal Course. You'll see what we mean, in a few minutes. Henry, take Bradley to his starting point, C." I hugged him one last time, whispering in his ear.

"Don't throw your life away, let me do that." He was pushed out of the room, and another figure came in. Mark. Tyler walked up to me, and picked up a strand of my hair, playing with it.

"I'm sorry Elise, I truly am. I can rig it if you want, please tell me to. I will." I was shocked, and shook my head. His face instantly hardened and he pushed me towards Mark.

"Good luck Silver, you'll need it. Remember, I will always love you." Comforting. Mark grabbed my arm roughly, and I was blindfolded.

We were back in Paris. After Bradley and I's "reunion" we were put on a plane, and arrived yesterday. We were kept in separate holding cells, until now.

"Did you find Danny yet?" I asked, and felt his grip on my arm tighten. I could fight him off easily, but that would jeopardize Bradley, and I probably wouldn't even make it a few steps.

"No, Daniel is not with us, not yet. I apologize Elise, for putting you in this mess. I truly apologize, and good luck." The blindfold was lifted, and suddenly I was moving. I looked down to see I was on a platform, very high in the air. I was standing over a large maze, and I could see many different traps lining it. The walls were synthetic grass, and I heard my name being called.

"Silver!" Bradley hissed. I saw other platforms begin to rise, with other people calling for each other. These must be the resistance members that BrickStone found out about. Looking down, I could see spike walls, timers, and dead ends.