Alternate Epilogue: 768

*Okay. So what happened here is that Bradley lost, and Elise went out to rescue him. She was killed, and the final scene is basically switched. Meaning that Tyler is still alive, Silver is dead, and Bradley is alive. It's short, and I didn't even want to post it but here it is. 

Bradley's P.O.V.

I placed the flowers on her grave, trying to hold back my tears. He should have shot me, but she had to jump in front. That was my Elise, always thinking of others. I sat down beside the stone, tracing my fingers over the letters. 

Alexa Houston lived to be twenty-six, that was it. Twenty six years, her life had ended because of me. I wanted to die too, I really had no reason to go on. I heard a twig snap and didn't bother to turn around.

"Fuck off Tyler."  I growled. I felt him place a hand on my shoulder, and turned around. But it wasn't my bastard of a brother. Jared stood in front of me, I was so confused. 

"Tyler says it's time to go." It all clicked. That bastard had been working for Tyler all along, Alexa had trusted him!  Even I had trusted him. 

"It's not so bad Brad, working for BrickStone. Tyler wants you on board, you'd be a great addition. Besides, you've got nothing left to lose." He gestured to the grave stone. 

"You had orders to eliminate her, didn't you." It wasn't a question, I knew the answer.

"In case Tyler did die, I would become the new head under a different name. I would then assassinate Silver after a little while." Disgusted, I spat at him and turned back to her grave. 

"You disgust me. You turned on the Resistance, you turned on the girl you loved. Don't lie to me Coyle, I know you loved her. But she never loved you." I whispered, but he heard it. I heard him draw his gun and click the safety off. 

"Go ahead Jared, I have nothing left to lose as you said. She's gone, and so am I. So find your balls and pull the trigger, or leave me alone." I snapped at him. I heard him sigh, and turned to see him stuff the gun in his pocket.

"You really care about her, don't you Bradley." He sat beside me. It had started to rain, and the cement block was getting wet. That was the only good thing Tyler did, he ordered in a stone to be placed very early. Three weeks she had been gone, and she already had a stone and everything.

"She was basically my sister Jared, I cared for her more than my own brother. She saved me from the streets, she took me in with question or payment. Alexa took care of me for five years, how could I not care about her." My voice cracked at the end, and I tried to keep my composure. 

"You were all she used to talk about, in the early days. Then she just, stopped. Bradley was a taboo word, even when we were dating she wouldn't talk about you." He smiled, and I sat back. 

"So all this time, when I trusted you to help me get her back, you were just relaying info to my brother? Did you want her to die there?" The rain was really coming down now. 

"She wouldn't have died there! In case you didn't notice, Tyler treated her like a princess! She was happy, for that very short time, even I could see it! I didn't want it to be true, but it was. Alexa may have hated him, but she was smiling! You messed everything up, you could've just left her alone." He sounded bitter. He was right though.

"Tyler was going to quit BrickStone for her, he loved her dearly. Now he's angry and a lot tougher, the Resistance doesn't stand a chance Brad. Just join him, it's for the best." Maybe it was. 

"Tyler really loved her didn't he?" I asked, loudly over the rain. 

"I still do." I turned to see my brother, standing in front of us. When had he appeared?