Chapter Ten: 11

"So when and why did you join the big B.S?" I asked Mike. Even though I was mad at him, he was still my brother and I hadn't seen him for a while.

"Around the time you started er... Killing. I was offered a stable job, with a good salary. How could I resist?" I moved around in my restraints. Jared was asleep, but he'd wake up soon. We would be going on a train.

"Easy, say no." I heard him laugh.

"So why Silver peanut? And why change your first name too?" I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see.

"Why did you marry a stripper? We all make choices in life. My personal life was separate from my work life, until now." I glared, and Mike looked at me.

"I'm sorry peanut, but I didn't have a choice. Consider yourself lucky though, because you and Mark aren't going to be like the rest. Him too." With that he started singing.

"Always look on the bright side.. Always look-" I cut him off.

"Shut up Mike. No one told me what L wanted with me though." Mike was about to answer, but the driver stopped him.

"Dude, she may be your sister, but that doesn't mean she needs respect. Address her as 199, and don't talk to her." He ordered. I guess he was a higher rank than Mike as he took one last look at me, with a look of guilt.

"199, we're going on a train. It's private, and L will be waiting on the train for you." I looked out the window and saw police cars zooming by. I wonder what happened. The radio was turned on and I listened eagerly. Jared woke up.

"There has been a car that exploded just out of London. It has been deemed property of BrickStone. It appeared to have a gas leak. We do not know any information on the people on the vehicle. Stay tuned." I froze, then leaned back.

"Jared, give me one reason I shouldn't have a heart attack." I felt him shrug.

"They didn't need them, they got rid of them. Hannah, Emily, Tyler and that Eric guy." Tears were starting to fall down my face. They were dead, it wasn't fake. It was on the news, they couldn't control the news could they? I shook uncontrollably.

"Peanut, are you okay?" Mike asked me, but I was gone. When severe emotional pain hit me, I resorted to anger. But since I was restrained that fury became panic.

"EMMIE! EMILY! HANNAH, TYLER NO!!" I screamed, thrashing around. Mike tried to calm me down, but it was no use. I was having a panic attack.

"Elise calm down please. You need to control your anger." Jared said quietly, holding me down by twisting on top of me.

"Breathe Elise. In and out, in and out." I slowly calmed down. Hannah and Collin were dead. Tyler and Emily were dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. And it was my fault. They should have left on foot, and I should have told them about the bomb. I actually took L's word! That bastard killed the only thing I considered a family. He was going to pay.

"I never knew your sister was mental." The driver muttered.

"You'd go nuts if your only allies and friends were killed." I said dryly. Jared had rolled off me with difficulty. Mike answered with a grimace.

"You have issues, Peanut." His phone ran quickly.

"Really? We have them sir. Well anything you say I guess." He paused.

"Sir, she just had a panic attack. It won't be a great idea." He started, but got in the back. Mike placed the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I croaked through the phone. I knew it was L.

"Hey Silver, how's it going. Sorry about your little friends, but they were baggage." I gritted my teeth.

"You didn't need them, yet you need to frame innocent civilians. My parents are on that list, and that Dale guy is next. This has gone too far, why the hell do you need me!" I yelled, and Mike looked at me worriedly.